- A pregnancy calendar is a chronological depiction of changes in a pregnant woman and the embryo/fetus during the 40-week course of pregnancy. Pregnancy calendars usually describe development and growth of the fetus and changes in the mother's body at weekly intervals.
- A wild animal of the dog family
- a member of the genus Canis (probably descended from the common wolf) that has been domesticated by man since prehistoric times; occurs in many breeds; "the dog barked all night"
- chase: go after with the intent to catch; "The policeman chased the mugger down the alley"; "the dog chased the rabbit"
- The male of an animal of the dog family, or of some other mammals such as the otter
- A domesticated carnivorous mammal that typically has a long snout, an acute sense of smell, and a barking, howling, or whining voice. It is widely kept as a pet or for work or field sports
- frump: a dull unattractive unpleasant girl or woman; "she got a reputation as a frump"; "she's a real dog"
dog pregnancy calendar - C. R.
C. R. Gibson First Year Calendar, Happi Rocket Dog
CR Gibson proudly offers baby gifts for all the phases of baby's life and every milestone along the way. For more than 140 years, starting with the creation of the very first baby book in 1898, families around the world have depended on CR Gibson as their number one provider of products that celebrate life's most cherished moments. Understanding the importance of preservation and craftsmanship, CR Gibson products offer a tradition of excellence and quality. CR Gibson sets a standard for style that reflects today's top fashions while creating a timeless treasured keepsake.
belly book pregnancy journal 1
I held off on filling this in until after the amniocentesis. Now I'm immersed. There's a space for a photo of me every week, but since I didn't start taking weekly photos at the start (and still don't), I'm putting other images from calendars and children's books in the page that chronicle the pregnancy (such as when we packed and moved, when we found out baby is a girl, etc.)
I'll try to tag all sorts of interesting stuff in this photo