- Social bookmarking is a method for Internet users to organize, store, manage
and search for bookmarks of resources online. Unlike file sharing, the resources
themselves aren't shared, merely bookmarks that reference them.
- (Social bookmark) A form of Social Media where users bookmarks are
aggregated for public access.
- (Social Bookmark) A social site you keep all your favorite online sites.
Many bloggers use bookmarking sites to post their own blog links in order to
receive “link juice”.
- An Internet term reflecting any link that does not use
- This is given in the HTML page or the Robot.txt of the website, in order to
direct the search engines to follow that particular web page.
- The opposite of NoFollow - it's a link that can be followed by search
engines, denoting a natural, unpaid link.
- (site) locate: assign a location to; "The company located some of their
agents in Los Angeles"
- (site) the piece of land on which something is located (or is to be
located); "a good site for the school"
- An area of ground on which a town, building, or monument is
- (site) physical position in relation to the surroundings; "the sites are
determined by highly specific sequences of nucleotides"
- A place where a particular event or activity is occurring or has
- A formal structure analogous to a list by which items of data can
be stored or processed in a definite order
- give or make a list of; name individually; give the names of; "List the
states west of the Mississippi"
- A set of items considered as being in the same category or having a
particular order of priority
- a database containing an ordered array of items (names or topics)
- A number of connected items or names written or printed consecutively,
typically one below the other
- include in a list; "Am I listed in your register?"
dofollow social bookmarking sites list
- Bookmarking: Beyond
Bookmarking: Beyond the Basics (Tech Tools for Learning)
Focusing on ways social bookmarking can impact
academic and public libraries and increase collaborations with both patrons and
faculty, Bookmarking: Beyond the Basics introduces a variety of social
bookmarking websites with helpful tutorials and activities for a wide range of
users. It addresses social bookmarking sites such as Delicious/Avos, LaterThis,
Jog the Web, Sqworl, LiveBinders, Diigo, and covers shared bookmarking with QR
The description of each website is accompanied by practical
information on how to use this bookmarking tool in the classroom, school
library, or public library to create personal learning networks and provide
resources for patrons. The book describes ways classroom teachers can work
collaboratively with librarians to incorporate social bookmarking into the
classroom. Included activities are developmentally appropriate for primary grade
students up to adult patrons.
SocialADR Social Bookmarking Tool - What a spun
social bookmark looks like on SocialADR. Visit cheap-seo-website-marketing.com
for a complete review.
Home page - Social bookmarking service
SocialADR. Visit cheap-seo-website-marketing.com for a complete review.
dofollow social bookmarking sites list
"For bloggers and authors hoping to broaden
their audience, Pimp ur Blog is an indispensable resource! I look forward to
Episode Two." Terri Giuliano Long, Author
"Pimp Ur Blog offers good
information and explains how to implement it... I'm looking forward to using the
techniques in this book and also interested in reading more from these authors."
Ann Werner, Author
"their position on social bookmarking is well supported by
screenshots, hyperlinks, graphs, spreadsheets and other data. relevant
information is presented in a language that is simple and easy to understand."
"Written for both the novice and those more advanced,
everyone will find more than a few kernels of wisdom from Pimp ur Blog." Todd
In Pimp ur Blog Episode One: Boost Search Results with
Social Bookmarking, Paul Rice and debut author Messie Jessie describe what they
have done with respect to social bookmarking to gain and maintain a position in
Google's search results. Subsequent Pimp ur Blog episodes will cover other
aspects of their efforts to engage the audiences of their blogs and
After an Introduction, the eBook geeks out with Technical Details
on the use of specialized software. The eBook's most amazing part is the third
section, a Case Study of how just one blog post, when run through the Pimp ur
Blog process, can have a multiplier effect in Google's search results. A fourth
section on Measurements follows, and then a Best Practices topic wraps up the
eBook with tips on how the authors use social bookmarking to gain a wider
audience for their blogs through Google.
"They are detailed in their
conversation and honest about their experiences." Raymond Le Blanc,
"This book was amazingly helpful in beginning to explore ways to build
traffic to a blog." A. Taylor, Author
"This book is full of useful
information that I'm going to put to use for my own blog's needs." Lisa
Ms. Messie Jessie writes engaging and humorous articles
on topics such as science, relationships, and navigating the pratfalls of life.
Mr. Rice is also a writer on stress, its effects, and its underlying