Doctor Ravel is a board-certified pediatric dentist who has been providing pediatric dental care to children in the greater Fayetteville area since 1997.
University of Illinois at Chicago. BS Biology, 05/1974.
University of Illinois College of Dentistry, Chicago. DDS, 08/1979.
Pediatric Dentistry Residency, Fort Meade, Maryland,
Pediatric Dentistry Certificate, 06/1992
North Carolina Dental License # 6716, since 06/1997.
North Carolina Sedation Permit #0299.
Certificate in Pediatric Advance Life Support: current.
1. Mentor for pediatric dentistry, Comprehensive Dentistry Residency Program, Fort Hood, Texas, 07/1998 to 06/1999.
2. Mentor for pediatric dentistry, Comprehensive Dentistry Residency Program, Fort Bragg, NC. 07/1999 to 06/2001.
3. Dental Officer, United States Army: 09/1979 to 02/2003
1. Diplomate, American Board of Pediatric Dentistry, PID# 05118, 04/1995
2. Fellow, American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry, #4998
3. Fayetteville North Carolina Dental Society
4. North Carolina Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
Order of Military Medical Merit, membership #5501
· Cape Fear Valley Medical Center, Fayetteville
· Highsmith-Rainey Specialty Hospital, Fayetteville
· Central Carolina Hospital, Sanford
Dr. Ravel has made numerous presentations to medical and dental teaching programs, clinics, and organizations in various countries around the world.