- "Automated Border Control: from trusted traveller systems to e-border". Global Conference on the Future of Border Checks 2015, Frontex, Warsaw, 17-18 June 2015. Panel "Staying Ahead of the Future Through Research" . Presentations & Program
- "Automated Border Control systems as part of e-border crossing process". Proc. of NIST International Biometrics Performance Conference, IBPC 2014, April 1-4, 2014, Gaithersburg, MD
- “ PROVE-IT(FRiV): framework and results ”. NIST International Biometrics Performance Conference (IBPC 2014), Gaithersburg, MD, April 1-4, 2014. Online at http://www.nist.gov/itl/iad/ig/ibpc2014.cfm.
- "Real-Time Face Recognition Technologies For Video-Surveillance Applications: Challenges And Solutions To Take Your Efforts To The Next Level". 29 February 2012. Biometric Summit, Miami
- "Face Recognition: Inside the Black Box" 23 September 2011.VT4NS'10 (Workshop chair presentation), Ottawa, DRDC-CSS
- "Video Analytics: Technology Maturity, Deployment Challenges and Roadmap" [Slides] 4 July 2010. VT4NS'10 (Workshop chair presentation)
- "How To Conduct An All-Inclusive Performance Evaluation Of Your Biometric System". To read abstract, go to A.L.I. Conferences website. [Slides] Feb. 2010. Biometric Summit, Miami
- "Recognition in Video". To see abstract, go to IPSI events website. [Slides] 30 Nov. 2009: Univ. of Toronto, Faculty of Information, 140 St. George Street, Room 728, University of Toronto (St. George Campus), 4:00 - 5:15.
- "Les defies et les solutions en biometrie & reconnaissanse vidéo" 3 Nov. 2009: Univ. de Sherbrooke, Departement d'informatique
- "Image-based Biometric Technologies and their evaluation "29 January, 2009: Council on Security & Technology, Ottawa
- "Intelligent Video: myths, problems and solutions", 23 Oct. 2008, VT4NS'08 (Workshop chair presentation)
- Transport Canada Rail and Urban Transit Security Workshop, Montreal, Nov. 2007.
- "Intelligent Video: problems and solutions", Slides available: [in English, en francais]
- "Recognition in Video: Recent Advances in Perceptual Vision Technology" University of Windsor, March 31, 2006. - Abstract at UWindsor site. Slides: pdf
- "Face recognition in video as a new biometrics modality and the appropriate associative memory framework"
IEEE Computational Intelligence Society, Ottawa Chapter. SITE, Ottawa U, Ottawa. December 15, 2004. Slides & abstract: IEEE CI Society website
- "Seeing Faces in Video: By Humans and Machines. Recent Advances in Perceptual Vision Technology" Abstract: IIT website. Slides: here.Talk for IIT-NRC Colloquium 2004 Series:
- "Recognizing faces in video" VIVA Lab, SITE, University of Ottawa VIVA. August 23, 2003. - [Abstract: from VIVA site] [ Slides: ppt]
- "Adding safety to autonomous robot manipulation using video-cameras (Vision-based Robot Arm Configuration Estimation). Final Report and Demo"t.A concluding talk on ROSA project, MDR, Toronto, April 17, 2002 - slides
- An opening talk on the NouseTM technology: "Introducing Nouse". IIT-NRC on Sept 5, 2001 - html.