I offer three different types of Lindy Hop
instruction with varied benefits and price points.
And for all classes, NO partner is required!
- Beginner @ the Turnverein (click for directions) - FREE
- Intermediate @ the Turnverein (click for directions) - $5
Cons: Classes are drop-in so there are always more first time dancers, thereby a slower learning pace & curve.
- Beginner-level @ Lowry (click for directions) - $35 CFU Member ($65 Couple)/$40 Non-member ($70 Couple)
Mondays October 8 to October 29 - Course #2269Q
Mondays January 7 to January 28 - Course #2269R
Mondays March 3 to March 24 - Course #2269S
If you've NEVER taken a dance lesson or if you've had East or West Coast Swing lessons, not Lindy lessons I recommend starting with these classes.Pros: A smaller and consistent group of students/partners, no partner required, a faster learning curve, scheduled practice/dance time every week, resource sharing (i.e. instructional videos), a better teacher to student ratio, FREE dance at the Denver Turnverein at end of a series.
Registration for these classes is done directly through the Colorado Free University. CFU assess a $7.00 registration fee per class, if you are not a CFU member. CFU membership not only saves you money, but they offer a member benefit where you can bring a friend and they will save on the class, too. To register, call CFU at 303.399.0093 or click on the course name above to be redirected to CFU's website for secure on-line registration.
- $45/Hour - One to Four People
- $80/Hour - For 5 - 8 People
- $120/Hour - For 9 - 12 People
- Contact me to discuss - More than 12
Pros: Personalized, flexible scheduling, discounts offered with multiple bookings