Medicaid Consent and CIN Collection Portal

Dear Parents of Students with Individualized Education Plans (IEPs) :

 Schools can receive reimbursements for services that are provided to students, like your child, who have individualized education plans (IEPs). In order to receive these funds, we need your consent to submit a reimbursement claim to Medicaid. If your child is enrolled in Medicaid, we also are requesting their Client Identification Number (CIN).

Please click the link below to access the Medicaid Consent and CIN Collection portal, a secure site where you can share this information using your computer or mobile-device. The portal is only four screens and should take less than five minutes to complete. You will need your child’s name, birth date, and NYC Student ID number to access the site. (The NYC Student ID number is a 9-digit number you can find on your child’s report card.) Medicaid Consent and CIN Collection Portal: 

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact the school.

Thank you for your assistance in ensuring that our public schools receive as much funding as possible for the critical supports that are provided to our students.

For more information about Medicaid at the NYCODE:
Office of Medicaid Operations