Toys for Tots in San Miguel Sat. Dec. 3
A Car and Motorcycles show . The entry fee is a toy . 8am till 3pm This show is sponsored by the Toys for Tots organization and the San Miguel Chamber
December ARTS LIVE @
Improvements scheduled at US 101/Wellsona Rd.
- Caltrans will add one luminaire in the northbound direction and one in the southbound direction to bring more light to this location.
- The truck crossing sign on northbound US 101 will be enlarged and include (all signs) a super high intensity reflective sheeting to increase visibility. A flashing beacon will be placed on top of the sign.
- The truck crossing sign on southbound US 101 will remain in the same location but will receive a flashing beacon at the top of the sign. The beacons will be located 600 feet before the intersection. This is an increase from two to four signs approaching this intersection.
- All of the striping (lane lines/arrows/edge stripes) will be refreshed to a new condition in an area up to two miles in each direction of US 101
- All of this work is expected to be complete in late 2016/early 2017.
Christmas Lights Parade & Craft Faire Entry Forms:
Rios CaledoniaHomemade cactus jelly now available in the gift shop. Just in time for Christmas.
Gift shop open 11-4 Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays
for more information:
San Miguel Advisory Council No meeting in Dec.
general meeting beginning at 7pm. You can contact Mike Sanders for more information: 805-712-9120
Next mtg Dec. 22, 7 pm
The board packet for the meetings are posted and available for review/download on the district website. http://www.sanmiguelschools.org/uploads/ The meeting begins at 6:30 p.m. in the library at Lillian Larsen Elementary, 1601 L Street, San Miguel, CA 93451.
in the Almond Country
Quilters’ Guild for their Monthly Meeting.
Please join the Almond Country Quilters’ Guild for a general meeting:
Monday December 5, 2016.
at Trinity Lutheran Church, 940 Creston Road, Paso Robles, 6:30 pm
The December Program will be a gift exchange, specifically a Holiday “mug rug” exchange is planned. These are quilted coasters about 6 x 9 inches for you coffee (or tea) cup. Please bring wrapped in holiday paper. Contact is Jill Quinn, firstname.lastname@example.org. For routine meeting information the contact is email@example.com.
Our new Website is ACQGuild.com. Our Facebook link is:
Large household items such as furniture, mattresses ($10 fee for each), and generally things that won’t fit into your regular garbage can
Metal items such as washers, dryers, refrigerators, freezers, scrap metal of any kind
SMALL batteries &electronic items such as TV’s, VCR’s computers, monitors, stereos, etc.
Donations are appreciated to help cover dumping fees The
Garbage Company donates their service as the Firefighters donate their time for the clean up days, but they have to pay a $350 dump fee plus $10 per mattress, so your generous donations are needed to insure that this event continues.
All donations should be addressed to : SMFA Cleanup Committee
WHAT WE WILL ACCEPT
Thank you San Miguel Firefighters Association Volunteers
Miguel Garbage Co. for all your efforts in making this event possible!