Man london fashion week : Fashion accessories blog : Fashion fantasy homepage.
Man London Fashion Week
- A fashion week is a fashion industry event, lasting approximately one week, which allows fashion designers, brands or "houses" to display their latest collections in runway shows and buyers to take a look at the latest trends.
- The most sacred time of the year in Los Angeles. Sort of like the High Holy Days in Judaism, Ramadan in Islam, and FIFA World Cup Soccer for every country in the world except the United States.
- United States writer of novels based on experiences in the Klondike gold rush (1876-1916)
- The capital of the United Kingdom, in southeastern England on the Thames River; pop. 6,377,000. London, called Londinium, was settled as a river port and trading center shortly after the Roman invasion of ad 43 and has been a flourishing center since the Middle Ages.It is divided administratively into the City of London, which is the country's financial center, and 32 boroughs
- London is the capital of England and the United Kingdom. It is the largest metropolitan area in the United Kingdom and the largest urban zone in the European Union by most measures.
- An industrial city in southeastern Ontario, Canada, north of Lake Erie; pop. 303,165
- the capital and largest city of England; located on the Thames in southeastern England; financial and industrial and cultural center
- an adult person who is male (as opposed to a woman); "there were two women and six men on the bus"
- take charge of a certain job; occupy a certain work place; "Mr. Smith manned the reception desk in the morning"
- provide with workers; "We cannot man all the desks"; "Students were manning the booths"
- Used, irrespective of the sex of the person addressed, to express surprise, admiration, delight, etc., or for emphasis
London Fashion Week - Somerset House
Shooting around Somerset house before it became a bit of a paparazzi area. This young man was effortlessly cool - very soft spoken and had all the time in the world for a picture. It was on;y after he'd gone off to be swamped by other photographers that I realized I hadn't gotten his name. Nice chap I've got to apologise to the some of the people I shot, I was taking down names but sometimes they ran off before telling me. Saw a lot of really cool stuff this week, the best part about London Fashion Week? Everyone wants their picture taken! If ever you wanted to work on your skills at approaching people to photograph, I couldn't recommend it enough. I think I only got turned down once the whole day.
London Fashion Week
Geezer Wednesday is on hold this week for something topical, Today is the last day of London Fashion Week. So here's a fashion geezer who must have been over 2 metres tall. I hardly ever strobe on street - but this was different, here it seemed de rigueur - btw they are not posing, this is me switching back to street grabbing for a few seconds, there were a couple of raised eyebrows when I did ;-)
Similar posts: women fashion bagsf hot fashion tvsiri tollerod the fashion spotfashion magazines in mumbailooking for fashion stylistsmall dog fashionmens fashion coatstypes of jobs in fashionmens fashion topsfashion clothes pakistani