Nguyen Dinh Hoa
Ph.D., Assistant Professor,
International Institute for Carbon-Neutral Energy Research (WPI-I2CNER),
Institute of Mathematics for Industry (IMI),
Kyushu University, Japan.
- Visiting Scholar, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, USA, 11/2017 - 3/2018
- Distributed Control and Optimization for Energy Systems (Renewable Integration, Smart Grid, Power Systems Stability and Control, Demand Response, Real-time Pricing, etc.)
- Multi-Agent System and Complex Network
- Control System Engineering (Robust & Optimal Control, Iterative Learning Control, etc.)
- Our paper wins Best Paper Award at 2018 9th International Conference on Science and Engineering, Yangon, Myanmar, 12/2018. Paper title: "Design of Hierarchical Decentralized Stabilizing Controllers for Homogeneous Multi-Agent Systems with Parametric Uncertainty and External Disturbance". Authors: Tuynh Van Pham, Dinh Hoa Nguyen, David Banjerdpongchai.