Introduction to matrix algebra for pattern recognition
This course encompasses basics on vector spaces and matrix notation, as well as introductory topics on matrix algebra. The aim of this course is to provide students with mathematical background for encouraging learnability of pattern recognition using multivariate structures.
Download program here.
- LaTeX template/Math notation guide: zip
- LaTeX installers: download
- MatLab installers: download
- Matrix algebra exercises: pdf
- Matrix coobook: pdf
- Pattern recognition techniques: pdf
- Variable transformation and data representation: pdf