· Participants will be asked to submit a title for their submission along with a short bio detailing their experience and interest in photography and archaeology for inclusion in the conference program.
· Restrictions pertaining to the size and number of photographs submitted will be kept as light as possible, it will only be asked that photos be a cohesive group in some regard and that the participant enter no more than 10 photographs per submission.
· The participants will be asked to send a copy of the statement of intent and copies (either digital or in print) of the photographs to the discussants two weeks prior to the scheduled session.
· The display of the work, i.e. in print or digitally, and the presentation, i.e. matting and the aesthetics of arrangement will be left to the discretion of the participants. Each participant will be responsible for hanging and/or setting up their work in the assigned space at the beginning of the conference and taking it down at the end of the conference.
· There will be no need for chairs in the assigned session space. Participants and audience will walk through the gallery from submission to submission in order to encourage fresh perspectives, multidimensional interaction, and more dynamic dialog.