Organic Hand Made Therapeutic Hot/Cold Packs, 18" x 6" x 1", three tubes!!
These are filled with organic whole flax seed and organic lavendar flower scent, many more fabric patterns available;
· Therapeutic for hot/cold use.
· Provides “moist” heat for hot application. Flaxseeds releases a tiny bit of oil to give moisture. Will not dry skin and / or tissues of the body.
· Convenient to use. Portable, re-usable, microwaveable, freeze-able, transportable.
· Use while seated, sitting, standing or laying. At desk, in the car, on your lap, behind your back o r neck, on a knee, hands, etc.
· Eases discomfort of painful, stiff joints, cramps, and more.
· Cold application helps to relieve itchiness of rashes, bug bites, swelling, low-grade fevers, etc.
· Lavender releases scent when heated, promoting sense of relaxation, balance and well-being. Is also soothing, re-energizing and calming.
· Warm the sheets of baby’s crib, bassinette, car-seat, stroller, or carrier. (Remove pack before placing infant, toddler or child in any of the above).
· Never leave infant, toddler or child unattended when using these packs. Do not use heat/cold packs made with “straps” for infants, toddlers or small children.
· All new material, filled with organic flaxseed and / or lavender.
· Will not damage clothing, bedding or furniture.
· Use skin barrier such as clothing, or washcloth between skin and surface of pack.
· DO NOT USE IF KNOWN ALLERGY TO FLAXSEED OR LAVENDER.
· SOME HAY FEVER OR ASTHMA SUFFERERS MAY BE ALLERGIC TO LAVENDER. CHOOSE PACK MADE WITH FLAXSEED ONLY.
· Options include mix of flaxseed & lavender or flaxseed only.
· Great for personal use, gift giving, wedding and baby showers, office-work gift giving, holidays, birthdays, housewarming, people convalescing from illness, surgery, chemotherapy and more.
· Packaging tags will identify MADE WITH: 100%cotton material, cotton/polyester blend material, cotton/latex blend material, flaxseed and lavender mix, or flaxseed only.
· MADE IN MICHIGAN! Your purchase helps Mike W. and family meet the additional expenses of everyday life after cancer (leukemia), and bone marrow transplant. Our family appreciates your support!