- The scripts require that your game runs at more than 27 frames per second at the absolute minimum. If you can, try to keep your game running at 30 FPS (or better) to give it a small buffer. This isn't technically a bug, but a limitation of the game engine.
- Gangplanks have a couple issues. Followers will not use the gangplank reliably due to engine constraints on the navmeshes. They may also fall off when attempting to use it. We advise using the ladder when travelling with followers using the vanilla follower system.
- Player will stutter in flight in "Player on deck" mode. Faster speed will cause more jumping. If dropped or flung by flying too fast, dismount to be reset on top of the ship. This issue is caused by an engine limitation, and a workaround has yet to be developed. This has been vastly improved since the mod's original release, and the DLC Dragonborn will reduce stuttering further. Be sure to test stuttering with Player Counterbalance both on and off to see what works best in your game.
- If you reach the end of the world you won't be able to go any further. Your ship can, however, so turn around!
- Do not assign your flight controls to keys bound to other tasks. At best, it will result in both tasks activating at the same time, but it may entirely prevent the ship from flying. When setting a key assignment, a popup will appear if the key you are assigning is used elsewhere.
- The ship model may unload when entering the ship interior, and will unload if you travel far from its parking spot. To prevent followers falling off the ship, please do not assign them to "Wait" on the deck of the ship unless it is to keep them on board during active flight.
- While the ship is collidable with creatures (except in-flight dragons), it is not currently collidable with the world or building elements.
- Super dark interiors are not a bug with this mod, please see the FAQ if you are having this problem.
- Windows forcing to desktop mode when you attempt to increase your altitude is not a bug with this mod, please see the FAQ if you are having this problem.