Welcome to Mrs. Desler's Website designed to support learning MATH at Sehome High School.
The #1 reason students struggle in high school math class is due to ABSENCE.
What should you do if you were absent during class and missed the lesson?
1) Check to see if copies of notes, handouts or answer keys are available for download by using the links to the Topics on the left.
2) Text or call a friend. They can likely send you a picture of class notes and tell you what the assignment was.
3) Logon to bellingham.agilemind.com and check for any online assignments.
You can view the slides that went with the awesome lesson your friend told you about.
4) Email me. firstname.lastname@example.org
5) Come see me at 7:20 the next day you are at school and I would be happy to fill you in and give you any handouts you may have missed.
6) Plan to visit the learning center after school to work with a math tutor.