- A chart or series of pages showing the days, weeks, and months of a
particular year, or giving particular seasonal information
- a list or register of events (appointments or social events or court cases
etc); "I have you on my calendar for next Monday"
- A datebook
- A system by which the beginning, length, and subdivisions of the year are
- a system of timekeeping that defines the beginning and length and divisions
of the year
- enter into a calendar
- The term document template when used in the context of file format refers to
a common feature of many software applications that define a unique
non-executable file format intended specifically for that particular
- A shaped piece of metal, wood, card, plastic, or other material used as a
pattern for processes such as painting, cutting out, shaping, or
- Something that serves as a model for others to copy
- In the Dungeons & Dragons game, a template can be applied to a creature
to enhance its abilities or to even create a new type of creature.
- a model or standard for making comparisons
- A preset format for a document or file, used so that the format does not
have to be recreated each time it is used
- A piece of furniture with a flat or sloped surface and typically with
drawers, at which one can read, write, or do other work
- A counter in a hotel, bank, or airport at which a customer may check in or
- A table, frame, or case, usually with sloping top, but often with flat top,
for the use writers and readers.
- A desk is a furniture form and a class of table often used in a work or
office setting for reading or writing on or using a computer. Desks often have
one or more drawers to store office supplies and papers.
- A position in an orchestra at which two players share a music
- a piece of furniture with a writing surface and usually drawers or other
calendar template - Avery Removable
Avery Removable Color Coding Labels, 0.25 Inches, Assorted, Round, Pack of
Removable Color Coding Labels are the ideal
tool for keeping track of files, inventory, scheduling and more. Four vivid
shades help you color-code files or documents, price sale items, make your
calendar come alive and more. The labels are removable so they stick around only
as long as you want them to. When you no longer need them, the labels peel away
cleanly. Since they're great for document and inventory control, routing,
organizing, highlighting, price marking and scheduling, you'll enjoy extreme
Left or right?
If you were to choose a small (jewel case)
calendar to sit on your desk, would you go with the solution on the left or on
the right? I am considering creating a whole year (whoa, what a concept you say!
;) worth of these and listing them in my shop. (see my profile page if
interested at where the shop is...) Many other questions arise, but one by one.
Let's get this design dilemma out of the way first... Thank you kindly for your
opinion! For my FPOE peeps, the version on the right looks way too much like
what Jennifer Squires created for herself (yay for that production!). I realized
this after this design was churned up in my head and I was looking around FPOE
thread for calendar advice and templates. So, I lean towards the one on the
left... What do you think?
2010 hybrid calendar - February
I have created this fabulous little 4x6 desk
calendar using Michelle Filo's HYBRID MAGIC NO. 30 template set. I have used the
following digital kits: HEARTS N CRAFTS from Dianne Rigdon (Scrap Artist)
WHERE'S RUDOLPH? team mega collab from Digiridoo Scraps Michelle has a tutorial
on her blog for this so I followed along to make the base out of a cardboard box
offcut and also used some hinged rings to hang the calendar off. I am making two
different versions of this so I can give gifts to various family members and
they are so simple to whip up. I just love the assorted edges Michelle has used
in her templates which make this calendar so unique.
Add some color to your life. These Removable
Print or Write Color Coding Labels aid in organizing your home or workplace. The
3/4" round labels stick firmly to documents, inventory, sale items and more to
draw the eye and help keep your important objects well sorted. Mark notes on the
labels by hand or use the free templates available at avery website to customize
the labels and print them with either your laser or inkjet printer. Removable
labels let you peel them away when you no longer need them. Be bold and color
your world a little brighter.