- An aunt is a person who is the sister or sister-in-law of a parent. A man
with an equivalent relationship is an uncle, and the reciprocal relationship is
that of a nephew or niece.
- (aunty) aunt: the sister of your father or mother; the wife of your
- (auntie) diminutive of aunt; An affectionate name for an older
- Mallu is a village in Rapla Parish, Rapla County in northwestern
- The Malayali people (also spelled Malayalee; ; ; plural: Malayalikal) are a
group of people who speak Malayalam, originating from the Indian state of
- A person from the state of Kerala. Origin lies in Malayalam, the language
spoken in the state.
- A photo finish
- PHOTO was the name of an American photographic magazine geared towards men.
It was published monthly by the Official Magazine Corporation beginning in June
- Photo is a French magazine about photography, published monthly by Hachette
Filipacchi Medias. It is mostly focused on artistic aspects of photography
rather than technical aspects. The editorial line is mostly oriented toward
fashion and nude photography.
- A photograph
- photograph: a representation of a person or scene in the form of a print or
transparent slide; recorded by a camera on light-sensitive
- Desorption electrospray ionization (DESI) is an ambient ionization technique
that can be used in mass spectrometry for chemical analysis. It is an
atmospheric pressure ion source that ionizes gases, liquids and solids in open
air under conditions.
- Local; indigenous
- Unadulterated or pure
- Defence Systems and Equipment International (DSEi) is a defence and security
equipment exhibition held every two years in London Docklands, which draws
thousands of visitors, both trade and military.
- Rustic; unsophisticated
- Desi (????, ???? , ????, ????, ????, ????????) or Deshi (????, ????, ????)
refers to the peoples, cultures, and products of South Asia - and subsequent to
"Partition", the wider South Asia (i.e Indian Subcontinent).This ethnonym
belongs in the endonymic category (i.e. it is a self-appellation).
- used of physical heat; having a high or higher than desirable temperature or
giving off heat or feeling or causing a sensation of heat or burning; "hot
stove"; "hot water"; "a hot August day"; "a hot stuffy room"; "she's hot and
tired"; "a hot forehead"
- characterized by violent and forceful activity or movement; very intense;
"the fighting became hot and heavy"; "a hot engagement"; "a raging battle"; "the
river became a raging torrent"
- Having a high degree of heat or a high temperature
- Feeling or producing an uncomfortable sensation of heat
- (of food or drink) Prepared by heating and served without cooling
- extended meanings; especially of psychological heat; marked by intensity or
vehemence especially of passion or enthusiasm; "a hot temper"; "a hot topic"; "a
hot new book"; "a hot love affair"; "a hot argument"
mallu aunties hot photo - Auntie Mame:
Auntie Mame: An Irreverent Escapade
Wildly successful when it was first published
in 1955, Patrick Dennis’ Auntie Mame sold over two million copies and stayed put
on the New York Times bestseller list for 112 weeks. It was made into a play, a
Broadway as well as a Hollywood musical, and a fabulous movie starring Rosalind
Russell. Since then, Mame has taken her rightful place in the pantheon of Great
and Important People as the world’s most beloved, madcap, devastatingly
sophisticated, and glamorous aunt. She is impossible to resist, and this
hilarious story of an orphaned ten-year-old boy sent to live with his aunt is as
delicious a read in the twenty-first century as it was in the
Auntie Doris - aged 100. She's decided against
having the swine flu jab but quite liked the sound of free computer lessons and
might even consider learning sign language in case she loses her hearing "when
desi mallu aunties hot
Magic: the Gathering is a collectible card game
created by Richard Garfield. In Magic, you play the role of a planeswalker who
fights other planeswalkers for glory, knowledge, and conquest. Your deck of
cards represents all the weapons in your arsenal. It contains the spells you
know and the creatures you can summon to fight for you.
Card Name: Wort,
Legendary Creature - Goblin Shaman
Fear At the beginning of your upkeep, you may return target Goblin card from
your graveyard to your hand.