DESIGNER WIRELESS DOORBELL - COMPUTER WIRELESS SECURITY.
Designer Wireless Doorbell
- Made by or having the expensive sophistication of a famous and prestigious fashion designer
- architect: someone who creates plans to be used in making something (such as buildings)
- graphic designer: someone who specializes in graphic design
- A person who plans the form, look, or workings of something before its being made or built, typically by drawing it in detail
- Upscale and fashionable
- interior designer: a person who specializes in designing architectural interiors and their furnishings
- Lacking or not requiring wires
- radio: medium for communication
- having no wires; "a wireless security system"
- transmission by radio waves
- A bell in a building that can be rung by visitors outside to signal their arrival
- Il campanello or Il campanello di notte (The Night Bell) is a melodramma giocoso, or opera, in one act by Gaetano Donizetti. The composer wrote the Italian libretto after Mathieu-Barthelemy Troin Brunswick and Victor Lherie's French vaudeville La sonnette de nuit. The premiere was on June 1, 1836.
- A doorbell is a signaling device typically placed near a door. Most doorbells emit a ringing sound to alert the occupant of the building to a visitor's presence, when the visitor presses a button. Many modern doorbells are electric — they are actuated by an electric switch.
- a push button at an outer door that gives a ringing or buzzing signal when pushed
My doorbell died a few weeks ago and I thought it might be the ringing unit. Nope, turns out it was just the button that needed replaced (which Dad did for me).
Difficult to choose the right one, despite doorbells are different one each other no hints are given on what you are going to find inside.
See also: kensington wireless trackball mouseshure pg58 wirelessnetgear rangemax dual band wireless n gigabit routerhow to setup a wireless lanconnect xbox 360 to wirelesswireless marketing corporationxbox 360 elite wireless network adapterwireless internet card for laptops