LONDON FASHION WEEK HISTORY : STREETWEAR FASHION BLOG : FALL FASHION 2011
London Fashion Week History
- A fashion week is a fashion industry event, lasting approximately one week, which allows fashion designers, brands or "houses" to display their latest collections in runway shows and buyers to take a look at the latest trends.
- The most sacred time of the year in Los Angeles. Sort of like the High Holy Days in Judaism, Ramadan in Islam, and FIFA World Cup Soccer for every country in the world except the United States.
- the discipline that records and interprets past events involving human beings; "he teaches Medieval history"; "history takes the long view"
- a record or narrative description of past events; "a history of France"; "he gave an inaccurate account of the plot to kill the president"; "the story of exposure to lead"
- The past considered as a whole
- The study of past events, particularly in human affairs
- The whole series of past events connected with someone or something
- the aggregate of past events; "a critical time in the school's history"
- United States writer of novels based on experiences in the Klondike gold rush (1876-1916)
- The capital of the United Kingdom, in southeastern England on the Thames River; pop. 6,377,000. London, called Londinium, was settled as a river port and trading center shortly after the Roman invasion of ad 43 and has been a flourishing center since the Middle Ages.It is divided administratively into the City of London, which is the country's financial center, and 32 boroughs
- the capital and largest city of England; located on the Thames in southeastern England; financial and industrial and cultural center
- An industrial city in southeastern Ontario, Canada, north of Lake Erie; pop. 303,165
- London is the capital of England and the United Kingdom. It is the largest metropolitan area in the United Kingdom and the largest urban zone in the European Union by most measures.
London Image Consultant Training Sterling Style Academy
Along with New York, Paris and Milan, London is considered to be one of the major international centers for fashion, with an industry worth more than ?40 billion. It has a long history in establishing new trends and turning out some of the world’s hottest new designers. In 2009, London Fashion Week will celebrate its 25th year of runway excellence. Students of Sterling Style Academy-London will study in the heart of the fashionable West End. They will graduate as Certified Image Consultants after experiencing hands-on training along famous shopping districts including Oxford Street, Bond Street, and Knightsbridge.
Revamp- London Fashion Week 13/09/08
Set up day for Revamp booth at London Fashion Week ! The Natural History Museum, South Kensington in London has been hosting this most prestigious exhibition for many years. The venue is ready; the exhibitors carry their stuff in; the show is going to open from 15 (Mon. ) to 18 Thur.). Exciting !!! The Revamp project takes unsaleable ( broken/ out-of-trend etc...) donated items from the Cancer Research Charity shops in U.K., and "recycling" them to produce saleable designers items. I am one of the designers cooperating in this project.
See also: pfdc fashion weekshoes fashion showghanaian fashion dressesnew zealand street fashionlebanese fashion dressesdress up fashion girl gamesonline fashion makeover gamesfashion week nyc fallcelebrity fashion cheap