HIPSTER STYLE FASHION BLOG - SPRING SUMMER 2011 FASHION TRENDS - FREE FASHION GAMES TO PLAY.
Look at This F*cking Hipster
A hilarious send-up—and ironic celebration—of hipster culture based on the hugely popular website80% (10)
Look at this Fucking Hipster (LATFH.com) was born in April 2009 as a way to help author Joe Mande help his dad answer the question, "Is that a hipster?" Months later, with millions of followers and dozens of parodies, it has become a cultural phenomenon, referenced in media, newspapers, blogs, and more.
Look at This Fucking Hipster is a collection of photos, snarky captions and short essays exploring—and, let’s be honest, poking fun at—the wide world of hipster culture, from Williamsburg to Silver Lake and points between. Chapters cover types of hipsters, celebrity hipsters, hipsters through the ages, hipster love connections, and the next generation of hipsters (AKA hipster babies).
There is a tremendous amount of talk lately as to what constitutes a "hipster." This is an iconic hipster photograph during a unqiue period in Tacoma. Someone with unchallengeable Tacoma hipster credentials sent me this photo stating: ___________ "This is the photo that i was looking for that I said is the quintessential tacoma hipster moment. It's Kennon, joshua, James and Jason (Jason and Joshua are in The band the Drug Purse and James heads up the band Mama Loves Daddy. They are in front of what was known as "The Gloom House". party central for Tacoma youth scene up until a few months ago. If you circulate the photo just don't say where you got it. It's on the net so anyone can pick it up."Pietro
Pietro (25) is an italoamerican photographer based in Barcelona, Spain. He amputated his hand while cutting onions and replaced it with a lomo camera. Pietro is currently unemployed.
hip•ster - \hip-stur (s)\ n. One who possesses tastes, social attitudes, and opinions deemed cool by the cool. (Note: it is no longer recommended that one use the term "cool"; a Hipster would instead say "deck.") The Hipster walks among the masses in daily life but is not a part of them and shuns or reduces to kitsch anything held dear by the mainstream. A Hipster ideally possesses no more than 2% body fat.See also:
Clues You Are a Hipster
1. You graduated from a liberal arts school whose football team hasn't won a game since the Reagan administration.
2. You frequently use the term "postmodern" (or its commonly used variation"PoMo") as an adjective, noun, and verb.
3. You carry a shoulder-strap messenger bag and have at one time or another worn a pair of horn-rimmed or Elvis Costello-style glasses.
4. You have refined taste and consider yourself exceptionally cultured, but have one pop vice (ElimiDATE, Quiet Riot, and Entertainment Weekly are popular ones) that helps to define you as well-rounded.
5. You have kissed someone of the same gender and often bring this up in casual conversation.
6. You spend much of your leisure time in bars and restaurants with monosyllabic names like Plant, Bound, and Shine.
7. You bought your dishes and a checkered tablecloth at a thrift shop to be kitschy, and often throw vegetarian dinner parties.
8. You have one Republican friend whom you always describe as being your "one Republican friend."
9. You enjoy complaining about gentrification even though you are responsible for it yourself.
10. Your hair looks best unwashed and you position your head on your pillow at night in a way that will really maximize your cowlicks.
11. You own records put out by Matador, DFA, Definitive Jux, Dischord, Warp, Thrill Jockey, Smells Like Records, and Drag City.
celebrity latest fashion
fashion wholesale online
retro fashion style
fashion tops girls
youtube fashion tv midnight hot
asian fashion styles
mercedes fashion week miami
fashion stylist celebrity
celebrity fashion styles