- DELE (Diploma de español como lengua extranjera) issued by Instituto Cervantes
- COMPUTER certification about Microsoft word, excel, e-mail and Internet
- 2003: Graduated from Liceo linguistico moderno "Giulio Cesare". Bari, Italy.
- 2006: Graduated from the Advanced school for Translators and liason Interpreters at Forli'- University of Bologna.
Since 2006 I have been working as a freelance translator for translation agencies in Italy and abroad, public institutions and private clients, specializing in various fields such as:
- TRAVEL AND TOURISM. Dealt with tourist guides, books, brochures and promotional material.
- TECHNICAL TEXTS. Translated instructions for use, manuals, production procedures, descriptions about machinery and tools, mechanical engineering, texts about poultry production, food production, oenology etc…
- BUSINESS AGREEMENTS AND CORRESPONDENCE from and into Italian, English and Spanish and especially for an Australian company specialized in rebound exercise.
- ADVERTISEMENT AND PROMOTIONAL MATERIAL for Italian and foreign companies.
- ARTS AND ARCHITECTURE. Translated and revised tourist guides, essays, young artists’ biographies, thesis, contents of videos about a Brazilian artist etc…
- TRANSLATED FORMAL CORRESPONDENCE BETWEEN ITALIAN AND SPANISH FAMOUS POLITICIAN.
- VIDEOGAMES DESCRIPTIONS about flash games to be sold on-line and regarding various genres such as mahjong, spy games, card games and many others.
- SWORN TRANSLATIONS AND PERSONAL DOCUMENTS.