Juan David De Jesus has more than 20 years of senior level professional management experience and has worked as a financial executive at private sector and senior financial positions in public sector companies. He has extensive experience as a tax professional for corporations and individuals. He is an effective manager of business resources and technologies with proven ability and expertise with financial software to enhance organizational performance and productivity. He has extensive experience with all phases of financial management including project management, compliance, audits, re-organizations, operational analysis, financial modeling and strategic planning.
Sun Pacific Consulting Solutions
9461 Charleville Blvd., Suite 211
Beverly Hills, CA 90212
+1 (424) 253-4474 office
Principal Areas of Practice
Seasoned finance professional
Experienced Certified Tax Professional
Experienced CFO/Director of Finance
SOX compliance training and implementations
Budgeting, forecasting and financial reporting
Extensive compliance and risk management experience
Implementation of financial and accounting controls
· Responsible for directing an organization's overall financial policies.
· Oversee all financial functions including accounting, budget, credit, insurance, tax, and treasury.
· Design and coordinate a wide variety of accounting and statistical data and reports.
· Implemented standardized formats, schedules, and templates to review and track results down to a local reporting level.
· Provided oversight including the consolidation and review of all capital expenditure plans of cross-functional groups.
Sarbanes Oxley Consultant
· Provide internal review of international entertainment software company and project management of findings.
· Review company's internal controls. Conduct global risk assessment.
· Document business processes and test internal controls. Maintain and update basic process documentation. Test controls. Remediate weak controls revealed by testing. Evaluate results of testing. Conclude on effectiveness.
· Provide resource assistance for conducting a detailed review of current processes.
· Develop a standard approach to risk assessment management.
· Implement selected recommendations from process review.
· Monitor on-going SOX internal control compliance.
· Document, prepare and issue SOX audit-finding reports for management and Audit-Committee review. Trained finance team and managed compliance effort at national health care organization
· Created training manual for executives of major company
· Tax professional preparing tax for corporations and individuals.
· Financial Participation for the Financial Reporting & Budgeting department.
· Royalty Analysis for Warner Bros. Consumer Products.
· Preparation of monthly and annual Theatrical & TV ultimate reporting to senior Warner Bros. management.
· Providing business financial analysis to analyze accounting records to determine financial resources required to implement programs and makes recommendations for budget allocations to ensure conformance to budgetary limits.
· International Controllership at Disney.
· Expert Excel skills.