Freezer Revco - R22 Refrigerant Msds - Refrigerators Specifications.
- A device for making frozen desserts such as ice cream or sherbet
- A refrigerator is a cooling apparatus. The common household appliance (often called a "fridge" for short) comprises a thermally insulated compartment and a heat pump—chemical or mechanical means—to transfer heat from it to the external environment (i.e.
- deep-freeze: electric refrigerator (trade name Deepfreeze) in which food is frozen and stored for long periods of time
- Pokemon has 493 (as of Pokemon Diamond and Pearl) distinctive fictional species classified as the titular Pokemon.
- A refrigerated compartment, cabinet, or room for preserving food at very low temperatures
- Revolting Cocks, also known as RevCo, is an American Belgian industrial rock band that began as a musical side-project for Richard 23 of Front 242, Luc Van Acker and Al Jourgensen of Ministry.
- Revco Discount Drug Stores (known simply as Revco or Revco, D.S.), once based in Twinsburg, Ohio, was a major drug store chain operating through the Ohio Valley, the Mid-Atlantic states, and the Southeastern United States.
freezer revco - Thermo Scientific
Thermo Scientific Revco Lab freezer, -20°C, 115 VAC, 60 Hz
IntrLogic™ digital control delivers greater accuracy than analog control. Icon-based controls and display include graphic references for universal operation. The organized inventory system comes standard with nine shelves and 45 bins; five bins per shelf. Shelves adjust to 1-inch increments without tools. Setpoint security with key-operated triple-position master control switch protects your inventory. Check operating status at a glance with enlarged digital display and graphic thermometer. Set temperature and alarm setpoints in 1degC increments. Gravity convection air system provides maximum temperature stability without blowers or fans. Manual defrost avoids intermittent coil warming during an auto defrost cycles. Each model features a single solid door, and extra-strength,
Revco/ CVS - Northampton
Store 2743, Cherry Square, 2442 Cherryville Rd; opened in 1991 as the fourth Lehigh Valley Revco. Became CVS store 5743 in summer 1997, and was relocated in January 1999. Redner's expanded from next door soon after; outline of entrance and windows are still visible.
Revco - Allentown
Store 1291, 1866 Catasauqua Rd (Valley Plaza); opened approximately 1981, closed in summer 1997 after the Revco/CVS merger officially began. Rx files were transferred to the CVS down the street. Currently Dollar General, which opened in 1998.