This study has
1. Determined a methodology for evaluating the risks and capital value that should be allocated to a range of sovereign hazards.
2. Developed a counterfactual hypothesis and tested it against the range of soveriegn hazards.
3. Determined that the counterfactual is a superior option to the existant force.
4. Produced recommendations based on the outcome of this thought-experiment.
We must conclude that:
1. The existant force is not designed to meet the full range of (all-hazards) sovereign risks
2. That the existant force either should be designed to meet these risks or be considerably reduced in size in line with the methodology.
3 There is considerable scope for reorganisation of the existent force to meet these requirements more efficiently
4. Forward planning for a post-2025 force should take into consideration this study.