Decorating A Florida Room - Decorative Garden Gates - Kitchen Decor Set.
Decorating A Florida Room
- A sunroom is a structure which is constructed onto the side of a house, usually, to allow enjoyment of the surrounding landscape while being sheltered from adverse weather conditions such as rain and wind.
- A room within or adjoining a residence which is designed to admit considerable sunlight and fresh air, especially one which is not heated and is used only in the warmer seasons; a sunroom
- (Florida rooms) Enclosed porches built on the side or back of a home.
- (decorate) make more attractive by adding ornament, colour, etc.; "Decorate the room for the party"; "beautify yourself for the special day"
- Make (something) look more attractive by adding ornament to it
- Provide (a room or building) with a color scheme, paint, wallpaper, etc
- Confer an award or medal on (a member of the armed forces)
- (decorate) deck: be beautiful to look at; "Flowers adorned the tables everywhere"
- (decorate) award a mark of honor, such as a medal, to; "He was decorated for his services in the military"
Palomino Motel - Orlando, Florida
On US 441, 17-92 3839 S. Orange Blossom Trail Orlando, Florida An attractive, well managed motel on shaded landscaped grounds. Large, tastefully decorated rooms. Air conditioning. Vented heat. TV in rooms. Kitchenettes optional. Mr. and Mrs. W.C. Champion, owners - Breeder of Palamino horses & Brahman Cattle. AAA Approved
Past Perfect--bed, mid-1995
My decorating style goes through phases--Spartan to overdone, and back again. Overdone when I'm nesting, it's winter, or I need to feel cozy and surrounded by things I love, to comfort me. Spartan when it's getting warmer, or I feel like being more free. This is an example of the "cozy" phase.
Related topics: fireplaces decorated for christmashome decor bathhome garden decoratingvictorian house decoratingdecorative painting ideasdecorative scented candledecorative side tabledecorate coffee shopdecorative window rodamericana style decorating