Decorate kids playroom - Bistro wall decor - Easter cross decorations
Decorate Kids Playroom
- make more attractive by adding ornament, colour, etc.; "Decorate the room for the party"; "beautify yourself for the special day"
- Make (something) look more attractive by adding ornament to it
- Confer an award or medal on (a member of the armed forces)
- award a mark of honor, such as a medal, to; "He was decorated for his services in the military"
- Provide (a room or building) with a color scheme, paint, wallpaper, etc
- deck: be beautiful to look at; "Flowers adorned the tables everywhere"
- Playroom is a 1990 film directed by Manny Coto.
- A room in a house that is set aside for children to play in
- rumpus room: a recreation room for noisy activities (parties or children's play etc)
- The Playroom was a computer game for ages 3 to 6 manufactured by Broderbund. It featured Pepper Mouse and was set in his playroom.
- (kid) be silly or tease one another; "After we relaxed, we just kidded around"
- (kid) child: a young person of either sex; "she writes books for children"; "they're just kids"; "`tiddler' is a British term for youngster"
- Deceive (someone) in a playful or teasing way
- Deceive or fool (someone)
- (kid) pull the leg of: tell false information to for fun; "Are you pulling my leg?"
A 'Chuck-E-Cheese' style kids playroom at a chain restaurant called 'Spurs'. Spurs is decorated in a very cheesy faux Navajo/Native American Style and serves 'American Food' like burgers and ribs. Not necessarily recommended.
It's a work in progress, but SO CLOSE to being done that I had to take pics. Still need to hang pics on the walls and touch up the paint a little. But little boy looooves his playroom!!
Similar posts: imperial home decor groupnursery decor birdsgarden decorationmediterranean kitchen decoratingtop of cabinet decorplasma tv decorating ideasdecor advicefire truck wall decorlake home decorating