SURF DECORATION : DECORATE THE OFFICE : ART DECO WALL DECOR
- The process or art of decorating or adorning something
- the act of decorating something (in the hope of making it more attractive)
- an award for winning a championship or commemorating some other event
- A thing that serves as an ornament
- something used to beautify
- A spell of surfing
- surfboard: ride the waves of the sea with a surfboard; "Californians love to surf"
- waves breaking on the shore
- browse: look around casually and randomly, without seeking anything in particular; "browse a computer directory"; "surf the internet or the world wide web"
- The mass or line of foam formed by waves breaking on a seashore or reef
surf decoration - Surf Shack
Surf Shack Decorative Switchplate Cover
Handcrafted to the highest standards using the artistry of the decoupage technique, artwork is triple sealed with a special sealant to ensure durability,easy cleaning and obtain an enamel like finish. Artwork will not fade. Our switchplates are heavy duty plastic nylon that is virtually unbreakable and hardware is included. A cinch to install. Each one of our switchplates is handcrafted with great individual care using licensed materials. We also offer matching Outlet Covers, Double Size Switchplates, Triple Size Switchplates, Rocker GFI Covers, Combo Switchplates, Phone and Cable Covers. We guarantee your complete satisfaction or money back. We are sure you will be delighted with these unique items. Items will arrive via USPS and a tracking # will be sent to you. Also Check out our matching Drawer Knobs here on Amazon.
Designed and built by my Special K and myself. Lots of hard work and long hours, but I'm sure there's not another one out there like it!
Petco Tropical Spa Works
My painting for Tropical Spa Works, featuring the Tangeranian, Chinese Crested Pineapple, and Banachshund. Crayola washable paint.
Quit your job, pack your boards, and surf your way down the California coast....
Sound like a daydream? The California Surf Project is the fully illustrated travel diary of two surfers who took this trip of a lifetime. Chris Burkard, a talented photographer, and Eric Soderquist, a professional surfer, cajoled their Volkswagen bus along Highway 1 from the Oregon border to the Tijuana Sloughs and discovered everything the Golden State's legendary coastline has to offer. Relive their incredible adventure of surfing perfect waves, sharing campfires with total strangers, and keeping the bus running with duct tape and prayers in more than 200 gorgeous photographs, soulful text, and a professionally produced thirty-minute DVD.