Purple And Silver Wedding Decorations - Urban Decorating Ideas - Cherry Blossom Wedding Decor
Purple And Silver Wedding Decorations
- A wedding anniversary is the anniversary of the date a wedding took place.
- The twenty-fifth anniversary of a wedding
- (decorate) make more attractive by adding ornament, colour, etc.; "Decorate the room for the party"; "beautify yourself for the special day"
- A thing that serves as an ornament
- The process or art of decorating or adorning something
- (decorate) deck: be beautiful to look at; "Flowers adorned the tables everywhere"
- (decorate) award a mark of honor, such as a medal, to; "He was decorated for his services in the military"
- Purple clothing or material
- A color intermediate between red and blue
- a purple color or pigment
- empurpled: excessively elaborate or showily expressed; "a writer of empurpled literature"; "many purple passages"; "an over-embellished story of the fish that got away"
- A crimson dye obtained from some mollusks, formerly used for fabric worn by an emperor or senior magistrate in ancient Rome or Byzantium
- of a color intermediate between red and blue
Max and Anna Brant at their silver wedding
Photographer: Strelisky photostudio (probably Strelisky Lipot) The Streliskys - a family of famous photographers : Lipot (1816-1905), his brother Nathan and his son Sandor (1851-1922); address: Dorottya utca 9, Budapest, (had also a branch in Pozsony / Bratislava ) Date: 4 August 1893 Location: Budapest, Hungary The portrayed: Max and Anna Brant at their silver wedding (that explains the handwritten dates on the front and reverse, as the expression "das silberne paar" from the dedication) Format: cabinet card N.B.: Note the "leg of mutton" sleeves of her dress, the fashion, between 1890 and 1897.
silver wedding, Georgie and Brian
I handed my Olympus OM10 to another for this 1983 Silver Wedding shot at the Glazertbank Hotel, Lennoxtown. First set of false teeth!