DINING ROOM DECORATING : KOKOPELLI DECOR
Dining Room Decorating
- dining room: a room used for dining
- The Dining Room is a play by the American playwright A. R. Gurney. It was first produced in New York, New York at the Studio Theatre of Playwrights Horizons, opening January 31, 1981.
- A room in a house or hotel in which meals are eaten
- A dining room is a room for consuming food. In modern times it is usually adjacent to the kitchen for convenience in serving, although in medieval times it was often on an entirely different floor level.
- Provide (a room or building) with a color scheme, paint, wallpaper, etc
- (decorate) deck: be beautiful to look at; "Flowers adorned the tables everywhere"
- Confer an award or medal on (a member of the armed forces)
- (decorate) make more attractive by adding ornament, colour, etc.; "Decorate the room for the party"; "beautify yourself for the special day"
- Make (something) look more attractive by adding ornament to it
- (decorate) award a mark of honor, such as a medal, to; "He was decorated for his services in the military"
dining room decorating - Debbie Travis'
Debbie Travis' Painted House Living and Dining Rooms: 60 Stylish Projects to Transform Your Home
Decorating decisions for today's living and dining rooms are rooted first in our lifestyles. How the room is going to be used will govern everything from the type and style of furnishings, window treatments and lighting, to the colors on the wall. No matter what your situation, formal or casual, open concept or divided spaces, bestselling author and dynamic TV host Debbie Travis offers enduring styles with 60 stunning projects that will transform your living and dining spaces into the favorite rooms in your home.
CHEZ ADDA dining room VIRGIN OF GUADALUPE-mexico devotional screen 1880's
CHEZ ADDA dining room VIRGIN OF GUADULUPE devotional screen from MEXICO 1850s (left side) BLUE CAT by BARBARA COOPER 1990 (right side) "kelly' found items by ADDA DADA 2004 THE DEVILS MARTINI by DAN MAY 2002 'swizzle me timbers" found items by ADDA DADA 2004
CHEZ ADDA dining room bowls
CHEZ ADDA dining room PURPLE BOWLING BALL-1950'S FIESTA PITCHER-1950's ART GLASS BOWL-2004 carved gourd bowl-MEXICO
dining room decorating
This is an illustrated collection of design and decorating tips for dining in style. The author, Dianne Berger, describes a range of dining room styles and trends, from grand and stately formal rooms to cosy country kitchens and romantic seaside pavilions. Whether your taste runs to the traditional or the outre, this book aims to whet your appetite for creating the ideal dining space and offers tips on how to go about it, including wall and window treatments, furnishings, and table settings. The ideas in this book should help you transform the daily act of eating into an aesthetic delight. The book features Fritz von der Schulenberg's photographs of delectable dining spots throughout Europe and the Americas.
Dining rooms are often a luxury in today's space-starved, fast-food culture, but those lucky enough to have one will find here a wealth of ideas for making the room a feast for the eyes as well as a glorious place to feast. Visit Russian palaces, French chateaux, Italian palazzi, London townhouses, a Scottish castle, New York apartments, and many other resplendent or elegantly rustic residences. And don't despair if the ambience seems too high-style for your pocketbook; the volume is full of practical, budget-conscious ways to incorporate these looks into your own more humble abode. --Amy Handy