October 1, 2014
(Updated April 19, 2016)
Now You See Me, Now You Don't!
Locations for socialist revolutions that swept through Europe between 1848-1849 (click on map for full view).
The failed socialist inspired and controlled pan-European revolutions that swept the continent in 1848(1) taught Marxists and socialists a powerful lesson, that lesson being they couldn’t win overtly,(2) so they adopted the tactic of infiltration of the West’s political parties/institutions.(3) In the case of the United States, while we don't know when exactly the Democratic Party was co-opted by Marxists, thanks to the peculiar historical nature surrounding the founding of the Republican Party(4), we do know when exactly the party of Lincoln was co-opted.
The following incomplete list identifies Marxists/socialists who after the failed 1848 revolution in Germany came to the United States, subsequently infiltrating the embryonic Republican Party, many forming voluntary Germanic Union Armies and becoming General Officers themselves within the Union Army, such as...
(1) Brigadier General Joseph Weydemeyer of the Union Army was a close friend of Karl Marx and Fredrick Engels in the London Communist League (Assistant Secretary of War Charles A. Dana, close friend of Marx, published with Joseph Weydemyer a number of Communist journals and, also “The Communist Manifesto,” commissioned by Karl Marx. As a member of the Communist/Socialist Fourier Society in America, Dana was well acquainted with Marx and Marx’s colleague in Communism, Fredrick Engels. Dana, also, was a friend of all Marxists in the Republican Party, offering assistance to them almost upon their arrival on the American continent.);
(2) Brigadier General Louis Blenker, Union Army—radical socialist/Communist from Germany—was remarkably successful in encouraging German immigrants to join the Union Army and the Republican Party;
(3) Major General August Willich—often called “The Reddest of the Red ‘48ers” was a member of the London Communist League with Karl Marx and Fredrick Engles. Before seeking refuge in the U.S. Willich was a personal acquaintance of Karl Marx;
(4) Major Robert Rosa, of the Union Army, was a proud member of the New York Communist Club;
(5) Brigadier General Carl Schurz –as a young socialist, was noted for helping Gottfried Kinkel of Bonn escape from Spandau while imprisoned there for his socialist activities in the ’48 Revolts. Schurz came to America in 1848. He was a forty-eighter who became very active in the development of the Republican Party and in politics. He was given a high position by Lincoln in the Union Army;
(6) Brigadier General Alexander Von Schimmelfenning, after the failed revolution in Germany he fled to Switzerland, then traveled to London where he became a part of the German 'democratic movement', a sectarian group within the Communist League(5) led by Karl Schapper and August Willich. In 1854, Schimmelfennig emigrated to the United States and worked in the War Department, where he maintained his association with the Forty-Eighters;
(7) Major General Franz Siegel, Commander of socialist troops in Baden 1848. Appointed Colonel of the 3rd Missouri in 1861. After a conspicuous failure in battle (Wilson’s Creek, Aug.10, 1861) he was promoted to brigadier general on August 17th. Promoted to major general of volunteers in 1862. Thought to be one of Lincoln’s most controversial and the poorest of his generals.
"Everyone now is more or less a Socialist." - Charles
Dana, managing editor of the New-York Tribune, and
Lincoln’s assistant secretary of war, 1848 (click picture
for article). Karl Marx's largest source of income from
work throughout the 1850s and early 1860s was
derived from Dana's New-York Tribune. Dana had met
Marx in 1848 and was impressed by Marx's
observations on the contemporary European situation.
The New-York Tribune was the dominant newspaper
of the Republican Party through the 1860s.
(8) Commander Friedrich Karl Franz Hecker, (exact military title not known) known as “Red” and “Flagrant Friedrich.” Educated in Germany, received his doctor of law degree in Munich. He was expelled from Prussia. Arriving in the U.S., he took part in the creation of the Republican Party, encouraged the proliferation of German newspapers carrying the Socialist propaganda, aided in the election of Lincoln, and propagandized heavily among German immigrants for volunteers for the Union Army. He was named Commander of a regiment he raised of Germans;
(9) General John C. Fremont was noted for his close association with all of the socialist/communists whom Lincoln placed in positions of command in his army. Fremont was the first Republican candidate for president. He was considered to be the “darling” of the most radical socialists. His chief of staff, early in the war, was Hungarian socialist revolutionary;
(10) Brevet Major General Frederick Charles Salomon, one of a group of four radical socialist brothers, with highly similar names-- three of whom were in the group of Socialist 1848ers. Frederick began his career in the Union Army as a Captain in MO, wound up as a Colonel in the Ninth Wisconsin Volunteer Regiment, then a brigadier general and a brevet major general;
11. Brevetted Brigadier General Charles E. Salomon, also started his American military career with a bunch of MO volunteers. Born in Prussia, he, also, was one of the radical socialists arriving in the U.S. after the 1848 Socialist uprising failure and was a brother to Frederick Charles;
12. Governor Edward Salomon, a third Salomon brother, also born in Prussia, did not do military service, but ran for political office in Wisconsin, was elected lieutenant governor, becoming Governor of Wisconsin when the elected Governor "drowned"; and
13. Colonel Fritz Anneke/Annecke was a Forty-eighter, with a strong leftward tilt. He was a Communist League member and a Baden Revolt veteran...the list goes on...
Notice how the literature covering this topic abstains from observing the astronomical coincidence for the sheer number of simultaneous revolutionary outbreaks.
2. Non socialist elements swept up in the revolutions, who accounted for the vast majority of the rebels, quickly discovered the true and insidious nature of the radicals they had partnered with--including the undemocratic and anti-religious natures of those radical elements--and before it was too late joined forces with conservative elements to defeat the radicals.
3. Notice that not one political party in the West requested verification of the collapse of the USSR, and the media failed to alert your attention to this fact, including the 'alternative' media. When determining whether the 'former' USSR is complying with arms control treaties, what does the United States do to confirm compliance? Right, the United States sends into the 'former' USSR investigative teams to verify compliance, yet when it's the fate of the West that's at stake should the collapse of the USSR be a ruse, what does the United States do to confirm the collapse? Nothing!
The fraudulent 'collapse' of the USSR (and East Bloc) couldn't have been pulled off until both political parties in the United States (and political parties elsewhere in the West) were co-opted by Marxists, which explains why verification of the 'collapse' was never undertaken by the West, such verification being (1) a natural administrative procedure (since the USSR wasn’t occupied by Western military forces); and (2) necessary for the survival of the West. Recall President Reagan's favorite phrase, "Trust, but verify".
It gets worse--the 'freed' Soviets and West also never (1) de-Communized the Soviet Armed Forces of its Communist Party officer corps, which was 90% officered by Communist Party members; and (2) arrested/de-mobilized the 6-million vigilantes that assisted the Soviet Union's Ministry of the Interior and police control the populations of the larger cities during the period of 'Perestroika' (1986-1991)!
There can be no collapse of the USSR (or East Bloc nations) without...
Verification, De-Communization and De-mobilization.
The West never verified the collapse of the USSR because no collapse occurred, since if a real collapse had occurred the West would have verified it, since the survival of the West depends on verification. Conversely, this proves that the political parties of the West were co-opted by Marxists long before the fraudulent collapse of the USSR, since the survival of the West depends on verification.
The above means that the so-called 'War on Terror' is an operation being carried out by the Marxist co-opted governments of the West in alliance with the USSR and other Communist nations, the purpose being to (1) destroy the prominence of the West in the eyes of the world, where the West is seen (i) invading nations without cause; (ii) causing chaos around the globe; and (iii) killing over one-million civilians and boasting of torture; (2) close off non-Russian supplies of oil for export, thereby increasing the price of oil, the higher price allowing oil exporting Russia to maintain economic stability while she modernizes and increases her military forces; (3) destroy the United States Armed Forces via the never-ending 'War on Terror'; the ultimate purpose of the aforementioned to (4) bring about the demise of the United States in the world, opening up a political void to be filled by a new pan-national entity composed of Europe and Russia (replacing the European Union), a union "From the Atlantic to Vladivostok"; which will (5) see the end of NATO.
Now you know how Bolshevik Russia survived in 1917; how the West 'lost' China to the Communists in 1949; why the Eisenhower administration turned a deaf ear to the anti-Communist Hungarian uprising in 1956; why the Eisenhower administration in 1959 was indifferent to the Castro brothers' Communist fidelity, actually used the CIA to overthrow the Batista government; why the Nixon administration abandoned Taiwan for Communist China, and signed treaties/provided economic aid to the USSR; why the Nixon administration refused to tell the American People that over 50% of North Vietnamese NVA regiments were actually Chinese People's Liberation Army soldiers (attired in NVA uniforms, and proving that the Sino/Soviet Split was a ruse, as KGB defector Major Anatoliy Golitsyn told the West back in 1962), thereby (1) ensuring the Vietnam War would be lost; (2) destroying the prominence of the United States abroad and at home; (3) breeding distrust between the American people and their government; and (4) securing Communist victories in Southeast Asia. Working in the background within the political parties of the United States and Great Britain were Marxist agents doing their best to (1) ensure the survival of Communist nations when they popped up; and (2) sabotage any policies that would bring down a Communist nation. That's why after the fake collapses of the East Bloc nations and USSR there was no mandatory Western verification process to ensure the Communists weren't still in control.
5. Regarded as the first Marxist political party, founded in 1847 by Karl Schapper in London and Karl Marx and Friedrich Engels in Brussels, Belgium.
The following are two discoveries (discovered in April 2015) regarding the Yugoslav 'civil wars' and 'collapse' of the USSR, and what they prove regarding the Marxist co-option of the West's political establishments...
(I) Communist control of Yugoslavia ‘civil wars’...
Secessionist Yugoslav Orthodox, Catholic and Muslim factions waged dirty wars against each other, neglecting to first wipe out the 9% of the population that attempted to do away with religion in Yugoslavia, proving the wars were orchestrated and controlled by the communist faction. That 9% constitutes members of the League of Communists of Yugoslavia, the Marxist party that subjugated Yugoslavia from 1945 until the party's dissolution in January 1990. Before any religious sectarian strife, first there would have been massive reprisals against the reviled Communists who implemented policies to wipe out religion in Yugoslavia. The fact that no such reprisals took place proves that the breakup of Yugoslavia, during the Yugoslav Wars (1991-2001), was manufactured and controlled by the Communists; and
(II) Not one celebration throughout the USSR when the Supreme Soviet of the Soviet Union dissolved the USSR on December 26, 1991...
When Soviet citizens were liberated from up to 74 years of horrific Marxist-atheist oppression on December 26, 1991, the day the USSR officially ended, there were zero celebrations throughout the USSR, proving (1) the ‘collapse’ of the USSR is a strategic ruse; and (2) the political parties of the West were already co-opted by Marxists, otherwise the USSR (and East Bloc nations) couldn't have gotten away with the ruse.
Notice, however, the Kremlin staged anti-government demonstrations that took place in Russia (and other Soviet republics) in the years immediately preceding the 'dissolving' of the USSR, yet zero celebrations after the USSR was 'dissolved'. Also notice that there’s not one picture in The Atlantic retrospective of the celebrations that took place when individual Soviet republics broke away from the USSR throughout 1991, declaring their independence from the USSR. That’s because such inclusions would make one wonder where’s the celebrations for the 'dissolving' of the USSR.