May 7, 2014
(Updated September 30, 2015)
I Don't Think You Appreciate The Gravity Of The Fraud
The Physics Community gives the constant 0 (zero) to Gravitational Potential Energy (GPE). The Physics community says that the constant is an arbitrary value (any value will do, they say), yet:
(1) this value of 0 (zero) for GPE is necessarily 1, since the potential of anything at its maximum is always 100%; and
(2) a GPE of 0 (zero) is necessary for Stephen Hawking and others who use that value in order to prove that our universe popped up from nothing: “Because there is a law such as gravity, the Universe can and will create itself from nothing. Spontaneous creation is the reason there is something rather than nothing, why the Universe exists, why we exist."
For example, if the universe consisted of only the Earth and the Moon, and the Moon is catapulted so far away from the Earth that its gravitational energy no longer affects the Earth, the gravitational energy doesn't disappear. According to the Law of Conservation of Energy, the gravitational energy becomes potential energy (GPE). This GPE Stephen Hawking (and the Physics community) assigns the constant 0 (zero) to. Now, when we return the Moon back to Earth's orbit, GPE is said to be -1, according to the Physics community.
Here's the math for Stephen Hawking and the Physics community and my correction:
Earth's mass  + Moon's GPE when back in Earth's orbit [-1] = 0, so universes are for free,
however if we use correct constants for what we are describing, the equation reads like this:
Earth's mass  + Moon's GPE when back in Earth's orbit  = 1, so universes are not for free.
Let's further examine the above:
When the Moon's GPE ceases when back in Earth's orbit (this is when GPE is zero, at locality, not at infinity), that is when actual Gravitational Kinetic Energy (GKE) is 100%, which would have a constant of 1. Now GKE is simply the converse of GPE, so now let's move the Moon away from the Earth again. KGE declines as the Moon moves further away from the Earth (.9, .8, .7, .6 and so on), and conversely GPE increases (.1, .2, .3, .4, .5 and so on until the Moon has reached infinity distance from the Earth, in which case, logically, GPE would be 1, not 0).
GKE and GPE are the same phenomena, just separated by space, not unlike the duel sides of a coin. This converse relationship between GKE and GPE is also the discovery of what I call the Gravitational Converse Principle.
Stephen Hawking's (and the Physics Community) assignment of the constant zero to GPE at infinity is inexplicable.
1. Since GPE is 0 (zero) at locality, then there can be no GKE; therefore we see that...
2. there is no GPE, which brings us to the new discovery that as a mass increases its distance from another mass, where the GKE once in existence between the two masses is now said to become GPE, that GPE is still GKE, where the two separating masses refocus GKE to other masses that they are now getting closer to; and
3. therefore the Gravitational Converse Principle is abandoned for the Gravitational Constant Principle, where GKE isn't lost to GPE, GKE is refocused towards other masses.