"Preparing for the NIC Interview & Performance Examination"
Three-Part Webinar Series
Presenter: Carol Tipton, CSC, CI, CT
Available in archives to view and earn CEUs anytime at your convenience
7.5 Contact Hours or .75 CEUs in Professional Studies
This three-session seminar will provide in-depth information about the current version of the NIC Interview& Performance Exam, discussing its purpose, format, expectations and suggestions on how to prepare. The first session will focus on general information about the test and test-taking logistics. The second session will focus on the interview portion, and the third on the performance portion.
1. Describe eligibility requirements to take the exam and how to register.
2. Describe the format of the current NIC exam.
3. Describe the logistics of taking the exam.
4. Summarize the material contained in the NIC Candidate Handbook.
5. Describe what is expected in the interview portion of the exam.
6. Demonstrate a response to hypothetical ethical questions similar to those one the NIC.
7. Describe what is expected in the performance portion of the NIC.
8. Demonstrate interpreting practice scenarios similar to what will be found on the NIC.
9. Describe what happens once the exam has ended, and what forms need to be completed.
Cost: $139.99 (for 3 sessions)
Register for the whole webinar series through Session #1 and
we will register you for Sessions #2 and #3.