This page gathers all the course's talks.
Please refer to 'DCM educational course, Paris, 2012' (in addition to the speaker's name and affiliation), if you use any of the material above:
- opening words (J. Daunizeau: 30/08, 1:45pm)
- DCM: experimental and clinical stakes (M. Boly: 30/08, 2pm)
- EEG/MEG and fMRI: what are we measuring? (V. Litvak: 30/08, 2:45pm)
- Connectivity and oscilllations (O. David: 30/08, 3:45pm)
- Bayesian inference (J. Mattout: 30/08, 4:30pm)
- DCM: introduction (J. Daunizeau: 31/08, 9:30am)
- DCM for time-frequency E/MEG data (W. Penny: 31/08, 12:00am)
- DCM for fMRI (H. Den Ouden: 31/08, 2:00pm)
- Single-subject and group-level analysis in DCM (W. Penny: 31/08, 2:45pm)
- DCM: advanced issues (J. Daunizeau: 31/08, 3:45pm)
- Ten simple rules for DCM (H. Den Ouden: 31/08, 4:30pm)
You can leave comments using the feedback form here.
after the course >