The concert attire for both orchestras is the same:
Men will purchase their tuxedos. JC Penny has a great deal on a full tuxedo.
Tuxes should follow the below guidelines:
- Black tuxedo jacket and pants (includes satin stripe on the pants)
- One or two button jacket (no double breast) with a notched collar
- White tux shirt, can be full or wing tip
- Black bow tie
- Cummerbund and vest optional (must be black)
- Black dress shoes and socks
Women buy their dresses through the orchestra program from for $75-85. We will be measuring students at the beginning of the year and making a group order. When students graduate they may sell the dress to an incoming freshman at a discount. Women also need to have closed-toe, black dress shoes (no tennis shoes or sandals).
New students, or students who do not yet have dresses, should wear all-black dress pants or a skirt (must be ankle/floor length) and a black blouse.
* Please email Ms. Nelson if you have a financial hardship regarding the uniform purchase.