Click any of the following links to Download DSR-2013 in MS Excel! (Both are same)
[Total Downloads Since 14th Jan, 2014 : 10,061*]
[Total Downloads Since 14th Jan, 2014 : 4,297*]
- Windows application, based on DSR-2014 and DAR-2014 (DSR -2007/2012/2013 also included) AND based on DPAR-2012.
- All the output comes in neatly formatted, ready to submit MS Excel files, with formulas.
- No need to have a DSR / DPAR with you to work with dbSoft!
- No need to remember any codes, commands, file/folder names etc.,!
- All the items of DSR available for estimation as well as rate analysis.
- Market Rate analysis for required percentage of items in descending order!
- MR items can be added for both estimate and rate analysis.
- Data can be carried from one system to another in a pen drive.
- Suitable for Internal as well as External Projects!
- Reading e-measurement books and preparing Abstract M-Book (bill) (In Customized versions for major projects like IIT, Hyderabad only)
- Details of measurements can be prepared within dbSoft or in MS Excel (dbSoft reads MS Excel files)
- Importing data from Excel file is possible for basic rates and estimate items.
- Easy to use software. No specific training is required!
- Excellent support is available (through Website / Google & Yahoo Groups / TeamViewer)
- ALTTC, Ghaziabad has been conducting training classes at Ghaziabad and other places all over India. (Already conducted at Chennai, Bengaluru, Jammu, Delhi, Meerut, Jaipur, Amritsar, Nagpur, Lucknow, Pune in addition to periodical training at Ghaziabad)
- Preliminary Estimates based on DPAR-2012
- Detailed Estimate and details of measurements (Landscape or Portrait)
- Merging of multiple estimates into single estimate (including statement of quantities in MS Excel)
- List of basic items required (for collection of basic local market rates)
- Quantities of basic items required for the project. (Resource analysis)
- Notice Inviting Tenders.
- BSNL Tender document along with BoQ / Schedule of Quantities (MS Word, both in Landscape and Portrait modes)
- Market Rate Analysis (In MS Excel)
- Market Rate Analysis without making estimate
- Comparative Statement
- Justification Statement
- Presumptive percentage calculations
- Schedule of Quantities for copy of Agreement (including cover page, award letter)
- Schedule of Quantities for RA/ Final Bills
- Bill forms (In a single Excel File) including Account of Secured Advances
- Theoretical consumption of Cement & Paints statements (New feature)
- Deviation of Quantities Statements
- Extra Item Statements
- Award letter to the agency
- Agreement that is to be printed on stamp paper
- Comparative Statement after final with executed quantities
- LMR forwarding letter
- Test Check Statement by SDE / EE
- Rent assessment calculations (New feature)
- Cost Index Calculations (New feature)
dbSoft 2013 is developed for use in BSNL Civil Wing for preparation of Estimates based on CPWD DSR-2013/2012/2007, Comparative Statements, Market Rate Analysis (based on DAR-2013/2012 /2007), Schedules for copy of Agreement and Bills etc.
SALIENT FEATURES OF dbSoft :