Click any of the following links to Download DSR-2013 in MS Excel! (Both are same)
[Downloads Since 14th Jan, 2014 : 9,198*]
[Downloads Since 14th Jan, 2014 : 3,852*]
- Windows application, based on DSR-2014 and DAR-2014 (DSR -2007/2012/2013 also included) AND based on DPAR-2012.
- All the output comes in neatly formatted, ready to submit MS Excel files, with formulas.
- No need to have a DSR / DPAR with you to work with dbSoft!
- No need to remember any codes, commands!
- All the items of DSR available for estimation as well as rate analysis.
- Market Rate analysis for required percentage of items in descending order!
- MR items can be added for both estimate and rate analysis.
- Data can be carried from one system to another in a pen drive.
- Suitable for Internal as well as External Projects!
- Reading e-measurement books and preparing Abstract M-Book (bill) (In Customized versions for major projects like IIT, Hyderabad only)
- Details of measurements can be prepared within dbSoft or in MS Excel (dbSoft reads MS Excel file)
- Importing data from Excel file is possible for basic rates and estimate items.
- Easy to use software. No specific training is required!
- Excellent support is available (through Website / Google & Yahoo Groups / TeamViewer)
- ALTTC, Ghaziabad has conducted training classes at Ghaziabad and other places all over India. (Already conducted at Chennai, Bengaluru, Jammu, Delhi, Meerut, Jaipur, Amritsar, Nagpur, Lucknow, Pune in addition to Ghaziabad.
- Preliminary Estimates
- Detailed Estimate and details of measurements (Landscape or Portrait)
- Merging of multiple estimates into single estimate (including statement of quantities in MS Excel)
- List of basic items required (for collection of basic local market rates)
- Quantities of basic items required for the project. (Resource analysis)
- Notice Inviting Tenders.
- BSNL Tender document along with BoQ / Schedule of Quantities (MS Word, both in Landscape and Portrait modes)
- Market Rate Analysis (In MS Excel)
- Market Rate Analysis without making estimate
- Comparative Statement
- Justification Statement
- Presumptive percentage calculations
- Schedule of Quantities for copy of Agreement (including cover page, award letter)
- Schedule of Quantities for RA/ Final Bills
- Bill forms (In a single Excel File)
- Theoretical consumption of Cement & Paints statements (New feature)
- Deviation of Quantities Statements
- Extra Item Statements
- Award letter to the agency
- Agreement that is to be printed on stamp paper
- Comparative Statement after final with executed quantities
- LMR forwarding letter
- Test Check Statement by SDE / EE
- Rent assessment and building valuation (New feature)
dbSoft 2013 is developed for use in BSNL Civil Wing for preparation of Estimates based on CPWD DSR-2013/2012/2007, Comparative Statements, Market Rate Analysis (based on DAR-2013/2012 /2007), Schedules for copy of Agreement and Bills etc.
SALIENT FEATURES OF dbSoft :