Allied Translator and Interpreter Section Documents (ATIS)
Allied Translator and Interpreter Section documents (ATIS)
I have a partial list of ATIS documents arranged as follows:
- Organization and Function of ATIS (5 items listed)
- ATIS Bulletins containing information developed by a series of interrogations, etc, of informants from various areas. (4 items listed)
- ATIS Enemy Publications. Translations of captured Japanese Documents. (76 items listed)
- ATIS Glossary of Japanese Terms. Lists of words, phrases and proper names issued by ATIS for uniformity in future ATIS publications.
- ATIS Interrogation Reports. Translations from interrogations of Prisoners of War. (3 items listed)
- ATIS INVESTORIES. Lists of probably or general value translations to provide definitive data concerning captured documents.
- ATIS Lists of Japanese Warships
- ATIS Numbered Translations. Questionaires, orders, plans, etc. (4 items listed)
- ATIS Publications. Glossaries of terms not found in dictionaries, etc. (7 items listed)
- ATIS Questionaire A compilation of questions to be asked.
- ATIS Research Reports (17 items listed)