I am a Lecturer in Economics at University of Bristol, United Kingdom. Here you can find my cv and information about my research.
Address: Department of Economics
8 Woodland Road,
Bristol BS8 1TN
Phone: +44 (0) 117 928 8437
1. "Two-Sample Least Squares Projection", submitted.
2. "Combining Interval-Censored and Uncensored Samples: With an Application to Measuring Earning Differentials", submitted.
Work in Progress:
3. "Estimating Dynamic Panel Data Models with Missing Outcomes" (with F. Windmeijer).
4. "Counting Biased Forecasters: An Application of Multiple Testing Techniques" (with F. Gomez).
5. "Estimating Semiparametric Bounding Functions".
6. "Measuring Inequality from Contaminated Data: A Partial Identification Approach" (with F. Gomez).
7. "Estimating a Dynamic Binary Choice Model from Repeated Cross Sections".
8. "Measuring the Wealth Elasticity of Risky Assets Demand: Evidence from Interval-Censored Survey Data" (joint with C. Bontemps and T. Magnac).
9. "More on Regressions, Short and Long".