Below at the documents you might find helpful. The attachments are listed in order.
B. Research Statement
C. Articles (Writing Samples)
1. Wilson, David C. and Darren W. Davis (forthcoming, March 2011) “Reexamining Racial Resentment: Conceptualization and Content.” (The Annals of the American Academy of Political and Social Science) – accepted 10/09
2. Wilson, David C. (2010) “Perceptions about the Amount of Interracial Prejudice Depend on Racial Group Membership and Question-order.” Public Opinion Quarterly. 74: 344-356.
3. Hunt, Matthew O., and David C. Wilson (2009) “Race/ethnicity, Perceived Discrimination, and Beliefs about the Meaning of an Obama Presidency.” Du Bois Review. 6:173-191.
4. Wilson, David C., David W. Moore, Patrick F. McKay, and Derek R. Avery (2008) “Affirmative Action Programs for Women and Minorities: Support Affected by Question Order.” Public Opinion Quarterly. 73:514-522.
5. Wilson, David C. (2008) “Prospective Black Presidential Candidates: Can They Win?.” Harvard Journal of African American Public Policy. Vol. XIV, pp. 9-25.
D. Current projects
6. Moving Forward with Racial Resentment (with Darren Davis)
7. Interviewer Clustering as an Explanation for Race of Interviewer Effects (with Janay Cody and Darren Davis)
8. Interracial Closeness and Socio-economic Status
9. Race of Interviewer and Discrimination Reports (with Derek Avery and Patrick McKay)
10. Greater[er] Expectations: Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton, and Deracialization (with Khalilah Brown-Dean)
11. Immigration and Social Threat (with Kate Dalton)