'Sometimes a thousand twangling instruments
Will hum about mine ears, and sometime voices'
- Labyrinth Lit by Fire - pno, pre-recorded electronics. 10 mins. Listen
- Grimoire - orch, computer (also available in a version without computer). 13 mins.
- Threshold - cbn, perc, live electronics. 6 mins.
- Moon Veiled by Clouds - prepared guit, vib, perc. 6 mins. (Computer Music Journal, Sound and Video Anthology DVD, Volume29, 2005.) Listen
- The Sleep of Reason - orch. 12 mins.
- Halo, Bells and Voice - 8 electric guit, 2 electric bass. 7 mins. Listen
- Augury - sax. quartet, (S,S,A,B). 6 mins. Listen
- Transmutation - Alto fl doubling fl, cl doubling bcl, tpt, 2 perc, cel, 2vl, vlc, vib, . 10 mins. Listen
- Seven Seals - cl, doubling bcl, pno, vl, vlc. 9 mins. Listen
- Bethara Bayu - javanese gamelan, prepared harp, pre-recorded aeolian harps. 10 mins. Listen
- The Chamber - small orch. 9 mins.
- Underworld - fl doubling alto fl, tpt, pno, ob, cl doubling bcl. 6 mins.
- Green Man - lever harp 4 mins. New edition published by Beartramka 2007 (in Lever Harp 2000, Beartramka, UK.) http://beartramka.com/
- Ophidian - computer (physical model flute) 9mins. Listen
- Solve et Coagula - strings, woodwind and solo flute. 10 mins. Listen, full performance on soundcloud
- Imprint - strings, trombones and ring modulator 10 mins. Listen, full performance.
Scores available on request. Parts available for a small fee. email@example.com
Imprint in performance.
Ophidian First performance
Solve et Coagula in rehearsal, Simon Desorgher flute, Simon Ible conducts Ten Tors orchestra.
Solve et Coagula first performance.