- Ph.D., Earth and Atmospheric Sciences, Georgia Institute of Technology, 2014
- M.S., Earth and Atmospheric Sciences, Georgia Institute of Technology, 2010
- M.S., Environmental Science, Peking University, 2007
- B.S., Chemistry, Nanjing University, 2004
- Assistant Professor, Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, Mar 2019~
- Assistant Project Scientist, University of California, Irvine, May 2018~Feb 2019
- Postdoctoral Scholar, University of California, Irvine, Sep 2015~Apr 2017
- Post Doctorate Research Associate, Pacific Northwest National Laboratory, May 2014~Sep 2015 & May 2017~Apr 2018
- NASA Group Achievement Award, The National Aeronautics and Space Administration, USA, 2017.
- Outstanding Performance Award, Pacific Northwest National Laboratory, USA, 2014
- Editorial Board: Frontiers in Forests and Global Change (2018~)
- Member: American Geophysical Union (2008~); American Energy Society (2014~)
- Peer Reviewer: Nature Communications; Atmospheric Chemistry and Physics; Journal of Geophysical Research-Atmospheres; Geoscientific Model Development; Aerosol and Air Quality Research; Atmospheric Environment; Atmospheric Research; Atmospheric and Oceanic Science Letters; Asia-Pacific Journal of Atmospheric Sciences; Air Pollution Research; Atmosphere; Climate; Journal of Metrological Research; Water.