• Successful creation and deployment of business critical service programs and services in support of worldwide product introductions
• Extensive background in project management and product development phase process
• Highly experienced in leading strategic cross-functional team process with focus on ROI
• Professional, creative, highly productive and motivated self-starter with attention to detail
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Work HistoryHewlett Packard, Austin, TX
Global Services Project Manager 2002-Present
• Lead cross-functional project teams in developing strategic programs to improve service quality and improve cost effectiveness of support delivery. Negotiate with regional teams to drive process integration for improving profitability and customer satisfaction.
• Perform detailed analysis of revenue, profitability and product issues for review by executive management. Effectively communicate product technical details, release roadmaps, geography sales forecasts, and support plans to coordinate worldwide services delivery.
• Analyze new product development objectives, engineering specifications, and marketing plans to anticipate worldwide field and offsite support requirements and service level agreements. Engage in business unit lifecycle process to ensure all release requirements are achieved.
• Develop cooperative service delivery strategies between product divisions in support of complex product solutions for the business critical customer base.Compaq Computer Corp., Austin, TX
Business Critical Server Support Manager 1999-2002
• Develop new services offerings to meet business critical customer requirements and drive revenue generation. Manage multiple planning projects for NonStop product line, Alpha server, multi-node Intel server hardware and vendor middleware SW solutions to meet the specific enterprise requirements of finance, retail, telecom and business critical customer applications.
• Drive product supportability enhancements to increase remote diagnostic capabilities and facilitate onsite service delivery.
• Improve service profitability and efficient delivery through manufacturing and global supply chain. Work closely with logistics to analyze metrics for end of support and supply chain constraints.
Apple Computer, Inc., Campbell, CA & Austin, TX
New Product Introduction Engineer 1996-1999
• Tracked new product development from concept phase to introduction for software and hardware products through participation in cross-functional team meetings, engineering teleconferences and on-site visits.
• Chaired cross-functional teams to drive successful issue resolution and serve as liaison between product development teams and worldwide support organizations
• Worked successfully with technology partners to provide feedback for product design, feature implementation, design for supportability, documentation review, product issues and overall service strategy program.
• Proactively communicated emerging technologies, market analysis and new product roadmaps
• Worked closely with training and call center management to define new product service requirements and deliverables for product release
Product Readiness Engineer 1994-1996
• Product Management: Worked successfully with Avid Cinema engineering teams to provide feedback for product design, feature implementation, design for supportability, documentation review, product issues and overall support strategy program. Developed and managed technical product training for representatives supporting multiple Apple hardware and software products. Created and delivered product briefings via video, hands-on labs, and leader-led presentations
• Issue Management: Chaired cross-functional teams to drive successful issue resolution. Serve as liaison between product development teams and worldwide support organizations. Develop subject matter expertise and provide consultation to support representatives.
Technical Support Lead Engineer 1990-1994
• Researched and responded to technical inquiries from authorized service providers via telephone and e-mail
• Participated in product team meetings and task forces to identify critical product issues and drive successful resolution
• Developed and delivered technical training for phone representatives on support and repair of Apple products
• Programmed and maintained multiple software tools for customer service, sales, and authorized service providers which improved the efficiency of technical escalation management and metrics tracking
EducationSt. Edward’s University, Austin, TX
BBA - Bachelor of Business Administration
Graduated Summa Cum Laude – GPA 3.92
Member of Alpha Sigma Lambda National Honor Society
Project Management Institute
PMP - Certified Project Management Professional
Member of PMI International and Austin chapters
References available upon request