- 1 T. coconut oil or olive oil
- 1# ground beef
- 1 medium head of green cabbage, thinly sliced (to save time, you could use a bag of coleslaw)
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 1 T. Italian Seasoning
- 1 t. salt
- 1/4 t. black pepper
- 8 oz. can of tomato sauce
- 1/2 tomato sauce can of water
- green onions, optional for topping
- In a medium pan, heat the oil over medium heat and add the ground beef, cook until done.
- In a 6 qt. slow cooker, place half of the cabbage, onions, green pepper, beef, seasonings and tomato sauce.
- Repeat step 2 and add the 1/2 can tomato sauce can of water. Put on the lid and cook on high for 4 hours.
- Serve and top with green onions, if desired. Eat with a small side salad or green beans and butter.