- 1 c. mayo
- 2 1/2 T. white vinegar
- 1 t. THM Sweet Blend or 2 t. Truvia
- 1/4 t. paprika
- 1/8 t. garlic powder
- 1 medium head of broccoli, cut into small florets
- 1/2 c. sweet onion, minced
- 10 slices turkey bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
- 4 c. baby spinach
- peanuts or sunflower seeds, optional to sprinkle on top
- In a small bowl mix together the mayo, vinegar, THM Sweet Blend, paprika and garlic powder. Set aside.
- In a large bowl combine the broccoli, onion and bacon. Pour the dressing over top and mix well. Put it in the refrigerator and chill for at least one hour before serving.
- When you are ready to serve the salad, toss in the baby spinach and stir to coat the spinach in the dressing. Top with a few peanuts or sunflower seeds if desired. Serve immediately.