A select ensemble of 16-24 voices open to all PSU students by audition. The Chamber Singers perform music of all periods and styles in concerts both on and off campus. Recent repertoire includes:
- J.S. Bach "Mass in B minor" *
- Mozart “Mass in C minor” *
- J.S. Bach “Komm, Jesu, komm”
- Francis Poulenc “Four Christmas Motets”
- Dello Joio "Song of the Open Road"
- Haydn "Te Deum"
- Eric Whitacre "Leonardo Dreams of His Flying Machine"
- works by Morten Lauridsen, Arvo Part, and Moses Hogan
*In collaboration with the NH Master Chorale
The Chamber Singers tour annually; the ensemble has performed in England, South Africa, Vietnam, Italy, Canada, the American South and Southwest, and throughout New England and the East Coast.
One credit per semester is offered, and the course may be repeated for credit. Tour fee applies.
T/TR 2-3:15pm and F 2:30-3:45pm in Silver 122