You want to join our group to make phD. studies or a post-doc, how can you proceed?
- This call is now Closed: The best way you can undertake a PhD. thesis or a post-doc here is by applying to a public competitive grant. Most grants will require good marks at master and graduation levels. The most common institutions hosting open calls for grants suitable for our institution are these (though the 3 first sources listed have dropped in the current economic situation to nearly zero):
Post-doc position t o investigate the long-term landscape evolution of orogenic systems, with emphasis on the Zagros Mountains.
Suggestions for a hotel/residence near our institute?
Links to RESEARCH SITES and PEOPLE with similar research interests:
- Jim O'Connor, USGS, Portland, Oregon.
- Ivone Jimenez-Munt, Antonio Villaseñor, Geodynamics of the Lithosphere group, Institut de Ciències de la Terra Jaume Almera, ICTJA-CSIC, Barcelona.
- Liviu Matenco &
Sierd Cloetingh - (Utrecht University, Faculty of Geosciences).
- Peter van der Beek, Jean Braun, @ Univ. Grenoble - Quantitative geomorphology & tectonogeomorpholoy.
- Dalhousie Geodynamics Group , @ Dalhousie University, Halifax (Canada). Geodynamic modelling.
- Antonio Teixell, Maria-Luisa Arboleya, @ UAB Geology Dept.
- Roger Urgeles, Ferran Estrada, @ ICM, Barcelona.