Hi and welcome to my homepage! I am a Postdoctoral fellow at UC Berkeley affiliated with EECS and BAIR. My hosts are Tom Griffiths and Stuart Russel.
I received my PhD in computer science at the Weizmann Institute. My adviser was Uri Feige.
Research Interests: Theoretical computer science. More Specifically, heuristics and average-case analysis,
probabilistic combinatorics and applied probability. Applications of the above to human and
artificial intelligence and the social sciences.
players. [PDF] Submitted.
- Joe Halpern, Rafael Pass and Daniel Reichman. On the non-existence of Nash equilibrium in games with resource-bounded
- Simon Korman and Daniel Reichman. Testing Pattern-Freeness. [PDF] Submitted.
Treewidth Graphs. [PDF] SODA, 2017. Combinatorics, to appear. From the Gaussian hidden clique problem to rank one perturbations of Gaussian tensors. [PDF] NIPS, 2015. Annals of Applied Probability. Video
[PDF] Random Structures and Algorithms, 2015.
SIAM Journal of Discrete Mathematics, 2015. Preliminary version: RANDOM, 2014.
Journal of Physics: Conference Series, 2013. International Journal of Computer Vision, 2016. Preliminary version: CVPR, 2013.
- Uriel Feige and Daniel Reichman. Recoverable values for independent sets. [PDF] Random Structures and
Algorithms, 2013. Preliminary version: ICALP, 2011.
- Daniel Reichman. Complexity: a theoretical analysis with implications to self regulation and goal pursuit. [PDF]
- Daniel Reichman, New bounds for contagious sets. Discrete Mathematics, 2012.
bounded width. [PDF] Information Processing Letters, 2008.
- Zeev Nutov and Daniel Reichman, Approximating maximum satisfiable subsystems of linear equations of
Information Processing Letters, 2006.
- Uriel Feige and Daniel Reichman, On the hardness of approximating Max-Satisfy.
- Uriel Feige and Daniel Reichman: On Systems of Linear Equations with Two Variables per Equation. APPROX,
- UCSD, CS theory seminar, On Percolation and NP-hardness. September, 2016.
- University of Chicago, CS theory seminar, "The layers model, with applications". November, 2013.
- Gerogia Tech, Combinatorics seminar, "Smoothed analysis on connected graphs". November, 2013.
- Microsoft Research, SVC, theory seminar, "Smoothed analysis on connected graphs". November, 2013.
- Princeton University, Theory lunch, "The layers model, with applications". November, 2013.
- Weizmann Institute, CS
theory seminar, "Smoothed analysis on connected graphs". October 2013
- Cornell University, CS
theory seminar, "Contagious sets in expanders". May,
- Harvard University, Theory
of computation seminar, "Contagious sets in expanders".
- Freie University, Berlin,
Combinatorics seminar, "Random permutations and
random subgraphs". April 2012.
- Max Planck Institute for Human Development, Berlin, Adaptive Behavior and Cognition, Group seminar, "Complexity: A theoretical analysis with applications to self regulation and goal pursuit". April 2012.
- Canadam, 2015. Speaker at the minisymposium "probabilistic combinatorics".
- Summer Institute on Bounded Rationality, Adaptive Behavior and Cognition group, Max Planck Institute for Human Development, Berlin, 2009.