1. RESPECT yourself and others.
2. Listen when the teacher is talking.
3. Come to class on time, prepared and ready to work.
4. Raise your hand to ask questions or talk.
5. Behave properly.
1. The respect of Mr. Andrade.
2. An education that will serve you well in college, careers, and life.
3. Fun while learning.
4. Extra activities, points, or fun.
5. See #1.
2. Loss of Points on Grade and/or Detention.
3. Call home.
4. Lose the respect of Mr. Andrade.
5. You don't even want to know.
ALL BRIDGEPORT BOARD OF EDUCATION DISCIPLINE POLICIES WILL BE FOLLOWED.
Other Misc. Rules, Policies, and Procedures:
- Do your best on all of your work.
- Treat others as you would like to be treated.
- Be polite and helpful.
- Put away radios or CD players in class.
- Put away Pagers or cell phones in class.
- No food or drinks in the classroom.
- Take off hats, "dew rags", bandanas when in class.
- Use proper and polite language.
- BATHROOM - go to the bathroom on your way to class, not during class.
- If you miss a class, you must go to the class site and find out what you missed.
- Have FUN!