Disciple of Kathak Maestro Pandit Rajendra Gangani of Jaipur Gharana Acharyaa Pratishtha, has attained exemplary proficiency in ‘laya’, ‘footwork’, ‘chakkar’ (pirouettes) and above all ‘Bhaava’ (expressions) and through her performance at various prestigious dance festivals through out the world has carved special place for herself among the performers of kathak dance.
Founder Principal of BHARAT COLLEGE OF PERFORMING ARTS Aacharyaa Pratishtha is a Post Graduate of Kathak Kendra, National Institute of Kathak, New Delhi as a topper for entire period of 6 years she started learning kathak at the tender age of 5 and is also:
* ‘M.A. - Post Graduate’ - Khairagrah University - 1st division
* "post Diploma" - Kathak Kendra - 1st division
* ‘Visharad’ - ‘Bhatkhande MahaVidyala’ - 1st division
* ‘Prabhakar’ - ‘Prayag Sangit Samiti’, Allahbad -1st division
* Empanelled Artist of ICCR (Indian Council for Cultural Relations).
* Graded artist of Doordarshan.
*Associated with SPICMACAY & IRCEN
In her student life she got the opportunity to work with ranking kathak gurus such as Guru Rajendra Gangani, Guru Jaikishan Maharaj, Guru Geetanjali Lal and Guru Aditi Mangaldas.
Her contribution in the field is NRITYAMAYI KRISHNA KATHA as she is the one who developed it!
ACHARYA PRATISHTHA >