Convent educated arts graduate with honors but master of body, mind, soul and life management Yogacharyaa Pratishtha started learning yog in the womb of her mother as she is the daughter of world acclaimed Yog Guru Bharat Bhushan ji, the only ‘Padma Shri’ recipient in the field of yog sadhna by Govt. of India for his outstanding contribution in this field and has worked in more than 60 countries.
She learnt the science of yog under the expert guidance of her father and joined him on several concerts, tours, demonstrations and camps of National and International repute.
She took official training of yog under Guru Shankar Apte for 6 years at Kathak Kendra New Delhi.
From an early age she showed a special affinity towards the seers. She would listen to their talks and ask various questions and was really lucky to have the master at home itself to answer all her queries.
Perfect yogic lifestyle discovered in her the YOUNGEST YOGACHARYAA and the MIND THERAPIST and she came out as a professional in this field when she joined as the yoga consultant at just 20 years of age and
* ZEE NETWORK and WORLD YOGA ORGANIZATION launched Acharyaa Pratishtha as the “youngest yogacharyaa” and “mind therapist” on 2nd Oct 2007, her yoga show “Jago Bharat Dhyan Yog Andolan” is at telecast everyday thrice at ZEE JAGRAN CHANNEL.
* Posted as YOGA GURU cum KATHAK PERFORMER at the post of CULTURAL ATTACHE of India at ICC Johannesburg.
* Authored a book on Diabetes “DIABETES- WHY DIE A BIT EASE” and creator of many cds and dvds on
* Performed Yoga postures for popular ad film ‘INCREDIBLE INDIA’ by Ministry of Tourism, Govt. of India.
* Associated with SPIC MACAY as yogacharyaa.
* Conducted series of YOGA CAMPS as Yogacharyaa for corporate, students, army, police force, women, prisoners and public at large (with maximum no. of 5000 participants) at Ghaziabad, Bhopal, Noida, Devas, Pithoragrah, Meerut, Mathura, Rishikesh, Buldana, Indore, Veraval and so on.
* Worked as YOGA CONSULTANT at Amatrra Health Spa, Ashoka Hotel, N.D from September 2004 to August
·* Worked as Honorary Yoga demonstrator at ‘Mokshayatan International Yogashram’, SRE from 1999 to 2004.
* Worked as an Instructor in ‘International Yoga festival’.
* Conducted a series of Yoga sessions for Indians & Foreign Yoga enthusiasts at ‘Mokshayatan International
* Conducted Yoga sessions at Different countries like JAPAN, SOUTH AFRICA, MAURITIOUS etc.
* Choreographed a ‘Yoga Presentation’ for Arogya-2006,08,09 by ministry of health, Govt. of India.
* Choregraphed ‘Togetherness’, a fusion of dance & yoga.
Has given more than 2800 hours of lectures and is Invited as a Guest Lecturer & Motivational Speaker at different colleges & universities like D.A.V college- Yamuna Nagar, Munna Lal Digree College – Saharanpur, Tika Ram College- Aligrah, Pravasi Bhartiya doctors’ conference – rishikesh, CSKM- Delhi, Mahila College – Viraval (Gujrat), New State Academy – Delhi etc.
No matter she has given innumerable lectures on Yog all around the globe and has given her kathak performances in almost all reputed dance festivals of world but she loves to share with youth as she believes that they are the real NATION BUILDERS. Hence special youth programs are conducted by Mokshayatan International Yogashram where as a MIND THERAPIST she teaches them how to master their mind and become architect of their future. Her such approach has made her popular as the youth icon.
According to her, Yog is not a mere set of physical exercises, it’s a lifestyle, it’s a journey from ordinary to extra ordinary, it’s a journey of inner world that brings astonishing changes in the functioning of the mind, body and even soul of an individual. It provides more energy, enthusiasm and inner harmony to unlock the infinite potential and help the practitioner to cherish life and to see the divinity in each and every aspect of it. In just one word, Yogic life style makes the practitioner an Extra Ordinary one.