Damar City Park Renovation Plan
1) Remove existing swing set that is worn and in disrepair and purchase a new swing set.
Current Swing Set (Sept, 2008) 2) Add a play set for the children.
Current Swing Set (Sept, 2008)
2) Add a play set for the children.
New Playset - View 1
New Playset - View 2
3) Add ground cover under play areas.
NuPlay Rubber Mulch
• NuPlay, made from 100% recycled rubber. It is good for the environment, saves time and money because little maintenance is required, has unequaled safety, is ADA compliant, IPEMA certified, non-toxic, will not rot, fade or compress even after years battling the elements. NuPlay also provides superior drainage and minimizes dust, keeping children clean while at play.
• Also made from 100% recycled rubber. With its rubber characteristics it is able to form to virtually any edge you desire. The top of the border is rounded to provide extra safety when used in a playground application; it also helps to add to the sleek design. This indestructible curb features drainage ports on the bottom to ensure water drains quickly from the surface.
4) Replace dilapidated picnic tables & add park benches.
Remove all-wood tables and replace with metal frame tables similiar to the existing one.