POPS Members 2011 - 2012
How to become a POPS member:
- For all pre-health majors
- NEW MEMBERS: Please fill out our on-line registration form: Click here to register
- NEW MEMBERS: Please turn in dues to the POPS officers.
- The dues will be $15 for each semester or $20 for both semesters.
Benefits of joining POPS:
- Meet new people and friends
- Learn what Optometry has to offer for you
- Have fun with us on both of our annual road trips in the Spring!
- Volunteer and help the community
- Get help and advice on academics
- Active and inactive
- Determined by:
- Meeting attendance
- Participation in events such as fundraisers, volunteering, etc.
- Member dues
Benefits of being an active members:
- Job offers
- Prizes at the end of semester
- Discount on trips
- More coming...
Membership status list being updated
*Prevent Blindness: a volunteering event
If you think we made a mistake or would like to make a comment, please fee free to contact us: email@example.com